Which senator is donating his salary with a Gov shutdown? Was it a democrat?

I thought the dems were supposed to be caring and giving. But F U guys its

TED CRUZ, bitches.

http://www.cruz.senate.gov/record.cfm?id=345846
Hey assup ill go ahead "snick" for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your penis enlarger crap came to my house again. Will you need it soon?
Thanks Ted. Stay classy.

Why did mean old Harry shut down the gubmint?
Nobody but the media gives a shit.
Ted Cruz.......................my kind of Republican.
Actually, he flip flopped... the lights went on, the cameras started rolling and Ted played you fucking mouth breathers like a fiddle. Because when asked that very question Friday before hundreds of people at the Texas Tribune Fest he said he had no plans to forego his salary if there were to be a shutdown.

I guess he figured you would be too fucking stupid to pay attention. then he changed his mind... How genuine! How patriotic! How selfless! How fucking stupid you all are!

Slunts!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/30/politi...S%3A+Politics)

whirly's trending PATSY again!
Hey assup ill go ahead "snick" for you. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your penis enlarger crap came to my house again. Will you need it soon? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I think an elephant would need a penis enlarger to feel your sugar walls. Ms. Grand Canyon 2013! Didn't Robbie Knievel try to jump across your splayed crotch and fail?
Teawipes - Choosing show horses over work horses every time!
True Dat!

Cruz has an easy audience. They WANT to believe he can pull a gerbil out of his ass. Makes the show much more enjoyable!
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Rafael must feel guilty
oh yeah, and HK/JL probably feel foolish for having his ass handed to her again!
Screw Ted Cruz. For one he isn't even an American- he was born in Canada. He should go back there. He is an embarrassment to this country. The people of Texas deserve better.
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Screw Ted Cruz. For one he isn't even an American- he was born in Canada. He should go back there. He is an embarrassment to this country. The people of Texas deserve better. Originally Posted by Misawahawk

objection !!!

That's Rafael Cruz to you sir !!

Yeah, por que "Ted?"