OBAMA REFUSES TO NEGOTIATE.......

"President Obama awarded big business a delay from ObamaCare; it’s only right to give the same to hardworking middle class Americans. To object to that is to object to the basic principle of fairness............"

“Americans didn’t want ObamaCare forced on them, and they don’t want a government shutdown either. Once again, Democrats are unwilling to listen.”

http://therightscoop.com/reince-prie...e-should-echo/
Wait and see how many sign up before you babble..
It isn't a question about how many will sign up for free (or subsidized) shit; it is a question of what is fair..........Obama didn't wait when he handed out exemptions for big business...
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 11:53 AM
It isn't a question about how many will sign up for free (or subsidized) shit; it is a question of what is fair..........Obama didn't wait when he handed out exemptions for big business... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

BOO HOO HOO

cry like a little baby much?

youre a dope. ... deal with it
I get it...........you don't think individual Americans should be treated fairly.....the special treatment is reserved for the big corporations who donate to Obama............

Why are you so such a ra-ra cheerleader for corporate interests ?
Liberals hate big business I thought and they are giving away exceptions to them?

Hmmm
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 01:30 PM
Liberals hate big business I thought and they are giving away exceptions to them?

Hmmm Originally Posted by Gotyour6
yeah the Libs hate big business so much the Lib admin just handed the insurance business 30 million new customers

anything else you moron?
Cut dumbfuck CJ some slack; he rides the short bus and doesn't understand simple sarcasm...
  • CJ7
  • 10-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Cut dumbfuck CJ some slack; he rides the short bus and doesn't understand simple sarcasm... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

yeah cut me some slack dumb fuck