When is a Woman Deemed Tall?

Remember that Seinfeld episode when George declared that he wanted to sleep with a really tall woman? What is that? Many women declare themselves to be "tall" but compared to what?

Since I'm 6'3" my definition of a tall woman is 6 feet or better. Don't tell me you're tall if you're 5'10" (unless you have some awfully heels under your feet!).

Did George speak for any other men when he professed a desire for an Amazon?

Ladies, what about a man's height?
Anything above 5'6-5'7" would be above average for a woman. That qualifies as tall. I consider anything about 5'8" to be tall for me ( am 6')

Anyway, they are all the same height in bed, so not a huge issue for me!
I am 6'3" as well. Any women over 5'9" is considered tall. I get what your saying. I do not consider a guy that is 5' 10" to be tall, however since women are generally "smaller and shorter", a women that is over 5' 8" is considered tall by most standards.
Being 5'10" myself I consider any woman who is over 5'8" to be tall for me. I have seen women who were 6', seemed they towered over me, but not in bed.
Hmm, when I was a teen I had a fantasy of being with a taller woman. Something about being able to suck on her tits with out breaking my neck while standing perhaps even in a shower. I am not sure when but I kinda gave up on it, hmm could it be about the time I figured out when laying down we are about the same height... but still ...
"If she is taller than me".

Of course, I'm 5'4" so that ain't hard.
I was tall to my ex hubby...he is only 5'4"....lol I am 5'2".
MsFoster, I *knew* there was a reason I like you < kiss >
I'm 5'7" and shrinking. Right now, anything over 5'6" is tall to me. Thank God I have a lot of shrinking to do before Reese is too tall. There's still hope.
MsFoster, I *knew* there was a reason I like you < kiss > Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie

Muah!!

I'm 5'7" and shrinking. Right now, anything over 5'6" is tall to me. Thank God I have a lot of shrinking to do before Reese is too tall. There's still hope. Originally Posted by eccl3
Current SO is 5'11" w/o heels, but i like 'em all sizes.

"Toes-to-toes, your nose is in it, and nose-to-nose your toes are in it."

Diversity, ain't it great!!
OH!! Thats why I am intimidating!!! I am almost 6ft..
Can a 6'10" 'er get some love?
My first time was with a chick that was 6'4". I would consider her to be pretty fn tall.
Lol I will never be able to call myself tall...I'm only 5'3!!