Tongue Stud

I realize it depends more on the expertise of the bladesman (bladeswoman) than the blade itself BUT...does a tongue stud make a great deal of difference?
I realize it depends more on the expertise of the bladesman (bladeswoman) than the blade itself BUT...does a tongue stud make a great deal of difference? Originally Posted by tecumsah
Abso-f***ing-lutely. Only had it one time. It was CBJ and still so intense that I almost lost it very quickly. I normally consider CBJ to be useless.

Torito
i have been told it is great ... my tongue is pierced however i do not were it anymore unless it is requested..try it out and see for your self if you do not like it is easily taken out =>
Serenity has one and it does a serious dance.... I am a big fan of them when used correctly.

PPE
Yes it does make a big difference. I used to have my tongue ring but just didn't want to keep it on cuz it caused dental damage. What I mean by that is the ring keeps clanking on my back teeth causing it to chip and had to get fillings done. But at one time someone wanted me to take it out upon request which I didn't mind. I do miss having tongue ring but it's so not worth having a big dental bill. Lol.