How do you pay for P411 account

Any help would be appreciated...

I used to be able to use a temp CC that I cash loaded at 7-11. Well to my supposed they (p411) won’t allow this anymore. For obvious reasons personal CC aren’t an option..

TYIA,

Suave22
You can mail a money order to them. Or email the staff and ask them what payment forms they accept. Whenever I have a question and email them, they always get back to me in 24 hours or less.

And if you are a current member of P411, definitely don’t let it lapse! They are not ever going to accept new members, male or female. Gina posted that herself, and stated she is winding down for retirement. But for now at least, providers still prefer that a guy has it.
It’s turning into a verification site, and “whitelist, so if we know you’re a member it’s much easier to get screened.
I started out mailing money orders to them until they "didn't get" one I sent. So I quit P411 and never looked back.
Yea same here. Now they aren't taking new members. Oh well...
Bitcoin is safe and easy.
  • Crock
  • 12-03-2018, 10:57 AM
They're shutting down, why renew?
When do you think they will shut down? Is it worth renewing now for 1 yr
Yeah, I used to always use pre-paid Visa. This last time that no longer works. And seeing the changes and how they are effectively spinning things down I figured it was not worth the effort. Not going to expose one of my RL cards with RL identity to that.

Have to maintain separation of the worlds as much as possible.
Yeah, I used to always use pre-paid Visa. This last time that no longer works. And seeing the changes and how they are effectively spinning things down I figured it was not worth the effort. Not going to expose one of my RL cards with RL identity to that.

Have to maintain separation of the worlds as much as possible.
When do you think they will shut down? Is it worth renewing now for 1 yr Originally Posted by perbdotca

If I were a dude, I would most definitely renew for a year. But not purchase a lifetime membership now of course. In Gina’s last post she said they were not accepting new members as they were planning for retirement; but she had no date in mind yet.

I WOULD maybe email P411 and ask them if a date has been set yet and even ask if paying for a year is a good idea or not.

Because they plan to be a whitelist verification site next year. And we providers have a few blacklist sites to check, I think, but no whitelist site that I know of. Being a member in good standing with a whitelist site will be valuable for clients and providers both.

And most people I know have never had a problem with money orders. After all, YOU keep the stub with the numbers on it, and the receipt. Take a pic of the money order before you send it, as well as the recipients’ address. It does have you put in the senders address, but you just put in a very general address. Like
Dallas TX 75287. If they never receive it, (rare!), then just take your receipt, stub and pics to where you bought it or follow their instructions on the website of the MO company if they have one. They will have a 1-800 number I’m pretty sure, where you can cancel it and get your money back.

Or, take cash to a large grocery store chain or Walmart and send via money transfer. It’s easy. But I would certainly make sure what form of payments are accepted first. It should say on P411.com but it has changed in the past year. An email might be a better way to ask about payment.
I would only do month to month or maybe 6mo's
When do you think they will shut down? Is it worth renewing now for 1 yr Originally Posted by perbdotca
  • BLM69
  • 12-04-2018, 05:29 PM
They're shutting down, why renew? Originally Posted by Crock
How you hear that? I'm wondering if they're accepting $ knowing they're shutting down?
How you hear that? I'm wondering if they're accepting $ knowing they're shutting down? Originally Posted by BLM69

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=11
Yeah, I think I'm going to take a screen shot of my creds on p411. So when they do shut down, I'll at least have that.

I hardly ever use it anyway. Most girls I see don't ask for it.
P411 will be the best way to screen or get screened for a long time, especially if you have many recent oks. it's not closing anytime soon, while sites like this might close at any time without any warning, like it did in April. P411 has tens of thousands of verified members and its very easy to use. I'm glad it will be around for a long time.