Ashley Madison

Ashley Madison got hacked big time... Anyone who got account be aware.... Hacker got all info real name, address, credit card... and hacker is threatening to release all info...
I was just about to mention this. Hacker claims even to have information on deleted accounts too. Smh
Some divorce attorny...
I admit that I have associated with some ladies from there. I have given them a heads up. I prefer for them not to be blindsided by their husbands.
Yep, this can turn into another DC madam thing.. AM got a lot of famous people and politicians... Another fun for media, if info get released...
Finally, a website is hacked with good entertainment value. Here's hoping they release it and the shitstorm is glorious.

The hackers -- or hacker, perhaps -- appear to be upset over the company's "full delete" service, which promises to completely erase a user's profile, and all associated data, for a $19 fee.

"Full Delete netted [Avid Life Media] $1.7 million in revenue in 2014. It's also a complete lie," the hackers were quoted as saying in a manifesto published by Krebs. "Users almost always pay with credit card; their purchase details are not removed as promised, and include real names and address, which is of course the most important information the users want removed."
hahaohwow.jpg
This could definitely turn into a shitstorm. Divorce lawyers are drooling.
damn this is pretty nuts, no one is safe. wel i am i have no secrets. not married no girlfriend. no damn kids.
Before you all do a happy dance, lots of guys on here are on there. And lots of providers as well. Getting outed and having ones life ruined by some assholes is not a good thing, no matter what the site. People here should be decrying this, not laughing at it.

If the hackers clams are true, they could have filed a class action lawsuit. No need to hurt millions of people in this way
  • Stag
  • 07-20-2015, 12:54 PM
That overwhelming odor is hundreds of thousands of people all shitting themselves at the same time.
Before you all do a happy dance, lots of guys on here are on there. And lots of providers as well. Getting outed and having ones life ruined by some assholes is not a good thing, no matter what the site. People here should be decrying this, not laughing at it.

If the hackers clams are true, they could have filed a class action lawsuit. No need to hurt millions of people in this way Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
OBSG you are so right. Is everyone on here okay with all their ECCIE life out in public?
OBSG you are so right. Is everyone on here okay with all their ECCIE life out in public? Originally Posted by ItalianDon
Apples vs oranges.
Apples vs oranges. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Not so much anymore. Many if not most of the women on AM are providers.

I don't believe it started out that way though. I haven't used that site in a while though.

Think it is closer to apples vs. apples the way it is now.

Both are designed to provide anonymity to the user regardless of what product or service is available.
Not so much anymore. Many if not most of the women on AM are providers.

I don't believe it started out that way though. I haven't used that site in a while though.

Think it is closer to apples vs. apples the way it is now.

Both are designed to provide anonymity to the user regardless of what product or service is available. Originally Posted by ItalianDon
- anonymity: lack of outstanding, individual, or unusual features; impersonality.
- Ashley Madison (AM) is "... an online dating service and social netowrking service marketed to people who are already in a relationship..."

Even if there is a similar facet to each (or specifically, you can sling pussy/dick on AM), that doesn't make them directly comparable.