Anyone seen this hottie?

I've been recovering from surgery so haven't been around and lost my premium access.

Any information would be appreciated. She sent me her donations, not bad at all. Tentatively have a date set up in the morning.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/bossi...c/970188461739
Very nice, hope to read your review.
My research with the number come up with nothing? No trail, no review, nothing attached to number.
How did things work out? I am trying to set something up for this afternoon.
She over slept snd called me at 2pm apologizing. Apppoktment was for 10am.

Rescheduled for 2pm today. She contacted me 5 minutes prior saying she is having issues with her room. Will be a 30 minute delay. Office said she didn't pay for the week, she said she did.

I'll wait another 10 minutes and then will not see her.

Maybe you will have better luck.
Right after I posted the above message, she sent me a text that showed some map in Shreveport. She had already told me what motel on texas street she was staying in. I texted her what is this. She replied back, sorry, and then retold me the motel. I replied back saying I was right across the street and what is your room number? Nothing heard so I left. Thirty minutes later, she texted me her room number and asked if I could do her a favor. I reply back too late and blocked her. What a shame.
Great! Another Flaky provider, when will they Ever learn to get there shit together smh
I saw her today. I will be posting a review shortly.