URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Manana
Activities: CFS,CBJ,HJ FIV NE/SE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, streaked
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very cute, 32B/C-25-34 5’5’’ 120lbs light skinned Cuban. Height weight proportional.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report, what was VIP rate and total spend if you don't object. Thanks
VIP 100, and “ I “ dropped her price a lot. I am not comfortable giving out our final neg. I will say that combo of 2 prices was higher than I would’ve liked. Sometimes yah have WTF, she is already naked!
Jeez that vip rate is steep!
pls educate me bout VIp at CL as I have no clue bout it! TIA.
Here's a hint, you don't really need to go on a VIP to get what you're looking for. I've done it all there and I've never been in VIP
I went in there for my first time Sunday. Cute light skinned Cuban came and jumped in my lap. Grinded on me a while, then said, "you ready?" I asked, "ready for what?" She pointed upstairs. I told her I did not want to go to the VIP. She said, "ok, just dances". She led me upstairs and have me some great lap dances with a few "extras" involved.

As I was getting money to pay her, she showed me a text that said the VIP was $300. I told her I was not paying it because I told her I did not want the VIP. I paid her for my dances and a little extra because it was one of the hottest lap dances I've ever received, then left.
I had a decent experience there a few times; but recently it was very pushy and then the upsell afterwards.