Am I the only one who sees #SOTU...

and somehow my brain translates it to #STFU?

Y'all the damn president said there were over 1,000 traffickers arrested. I think he meant to say whores, there were over 1,000 whores arrested.

Not to mention, again the kidnapping and tying up of women...I think he meant to say he is untrained in BDSM because he somehow feels superior to respecting boundaries. -sigh-

And for transparency sake, I'll probably forget I posted in here...so someone DM me if the convo gets good. Thanks.

MAGA
and somehow my brain translates it to #STFU?

Y'all the damn president said there were over 1,000 traffickers arrested. I think he meant to say whores, there were over 1,000 whores arrested.

when u are giving your SOTU address you can call them "whores" if you want to .. Trump will call them traffickers

Not to mention, again the kidnapping and tying up of women...I think he meant to say he is untrained in BDSM because he somehow feels superior to respecting boundaries. -sigh-

so u are ok with women being kidnapping as sex slaves but not presidents who are untrained in BDSM ... interesting to know!

And for transparency sake, I'll probably forget I posted in here...so someone DM me if the convo gets good. Thanks. Originally Posted by Gabrielle

thanks for stopping by!
Just curious...do you spit or swallow his bullshit?

Oh and hey...don't put words in my mouth. I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself. I don't need a man to tell me what to say and what not to say. Kk? Thanks.

Damm this place can be fun, who knew?
All views are welcome here on the ECCIE Political Forum.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 09:42 PM
thanks for stopping by! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They damn near consider ever woman who enters the profession as trafficked and ever john as a trafficker...even the ones who predict football gamrs!
Love sucks...true love swallows...#trump2020

Btw - welcome to our little political corner of the world!

Just curious...do you spit or swallow his bullshit?

Oh and hey...don't put words in my mouth. I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself. I don't need a man to tell me what to say and what not to say. Kk? Thanks.

Damm this place can be fun, who knew? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I have one question.....where the hell did you learn how not to spell correctly? Google is your friend!!

They damn near consider ever woman who enters the profession as trafficked and ever john as a trafficker...even the ones who predict football gamrs! Originally Posted by WTF
They damn near consider ever woman who enters the profession as trafficked and ever john as a trafficker...even the ones who predict football gamrs! Originally Posted by WTF

didn't you once post that over 300k women are smuggled into the US via Houston a year?
this is assuming you mean 300k women who have been forcibly kidnapped and brought here for sex work unwillingly. just to make it clear yeah?

i know this is asking a lot but can you back that up in any way?

perhaps Gabby can help ya out with that?
I can answer that...no,no, he can not. Gosh, I hope he doesn't trigger himself into a stupor now. Yikes!

didn't you once post that over 300k women are smuggled into the US via Houston a year?
this is assuming you mean 300k women who have been forcibly kidnapped and brought here for sex work unwillingly. just to make it clear yeah?

i know this is asking a lot but can you back that up in any way? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 10:55 PM
I have one question.....where the hell did you learn how not to spell correctly? Google is your friend!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
We are on a whore board...99% of my posts are from my phone. Typos mostly. Plus I do not give a fuck enough to proof read. Mast fokls wtih hafl a brian con raed just fnie even if spled incorectly.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 10:59 PM

i know this is asking a lot but can you back that up in any way?

perhaps Gabby can help ya out with that? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Back what up? I've never posted that I believe that to be true.

I can answer that...no,no, he can not. Gosh, ! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Because I never said that.

I've posted how they manipulate the numbers. Do I need to spell that out correctly for you?
Back what up? I've never posted that I believe that to be true.

Because I never said that. Originally Posted by WTF

then why do i recall reading a post from you saying it? it can be found with some effort i bet.
remember .. what you post on ECCIE .. stays on ECCIE forever.

and i'll bet i'm not the only one who recalls you claiming that. it was so outlandish that it "stuck out" from your other posts.
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2019, 11:07 PM
then why do i recall reading a post from you saying it? it can be found with some effort i bet.
remember .. what you post on ECCIE .. stays on ECCIE forever.

and i'll bet i'm not the only one who recalls you claiming that. it was so outlandish that it "stuck out" from your other posts. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Then find it...when you do you'll realize how wrong you are. I've made nothing but fun of that number.

But I'm not suprised that you're memory is incorrect.
Then find it...when you do you'll realize how wrong you are. I've made nothing but fun of that number.

But I'm not suprised that you're memory is incorrect. Originally Posted by WTF

oh .. so you do remember posting that! if i find it, are you gonna say you were just being sarcastic if not a bit obfuscated about it? you can always take a typo mulligan!

lol