Democrats Wrongdoings Exposed

Hello Trump Deplorable s. Why do think all these stories are coming up? Do you think the Republicans might have anything to do with it

Democrats step up your game and go after these Fake Christian Fucks!!!!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 02-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Waste of bandwidth!
Waste of bandwidth! Originally Posted by oeb11
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Trump Deplorable s. Why do think all these stories are coming up? Do you think the Republicans might have anything to do with it

Democrats step up your game and go after these Fake Christian Fucks!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
Only from a beatnik!!

Democrats step up your game and go after these Fake Christian Fucks!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
I told you I am a Jew. So you’re saying all this is fake News ?
Maybe it's the Russians? Or more likely the political opposition.

What is wrong with opposition research and exposing the wrongdoings of the other party?

Abe Lincoln did it!!

So did WJ Clinton.
What is wrong with opposition research and exposing the wrongdoings of the other party?

Abe Lincoln did it!!

So did BJ Clinton. Originally Posted by friendly fred

ftfy
You're watching the Democrat party commit suicide.
yssup rider.. is that you??? you need to stop trolling!
You're watching the Democrat party commit suicide. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You mean the Manchurian candidate .You love facism more than America.
I told you I am a Jew. So you’re saying all this is fake News ? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Lol, what does being a Jew have to do with anything? Please explain.
You mean the Manchurian candidate .You love facism more than America. Originally Posted by FrankZappa

Obama was the Manchurian candidate.

and a natty dresser.

BAHAAAA
Want to expose another wrongdoing? ..... isn't it a damn shame that not one Kenyan doctor could be found to perform an abortion in 1961? ..... oh that's right, there was no abortion in 1961, so lucky for you (but un-lucky for the rest of us) Barry Saetoro .....
-