Meet & Greet

• mskid
  • 03-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Final plans have been made for a meet & greet in Hattiesburg.
Date March 18. 4-8 PM
Ask about an invitation by PM
Thats spring break week so I am out for the M & G.

I think Roxxane is out town that week as well.

Maybe next time
I will be there!!!wooohoooo!!!party!!!
getting close---I am so ready to meet yall!!!
I would like to be there, MSKID, send me a rope!
  • mskid
  • 03-17-2010, 09:53 AM
There is still time to receive and invitation to the Meet & Greet Thursday to verified providers and hobbyist. PM if you are interested
looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!
My sincere thanks to our hosts, mskid and JAG, for an incredibly enjoyable evening!

I enjoyed meeting everyone. As you can see, I am not merely an apparition, I am real and here to stay. :-) I truly hope to see more of everyone very soon!

Peace,
Tess
looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda

Girl, you are still so hot!!! Had a blast again!!!

Smooch!

Lea
Thanks, MSKID, for organizing the Meet and Greet last night. It was a lot of fun, and I was able to renew old friendships and meet some new folks, including some ladies I know I will have to meet more often...yum! It really was great.
I'll echo the thanks to MsKid....I honestly don't think it could have gone any better! A night of good company, great conversation, and wonderful eye-candy ... I'm already looking forward to the next one!
Kudos to MSKID for organizing a very successful and enjoyable M&G!

I believe it was our largest turn out so far. Many of us stayed past the posted end time of 8:00 PM and just enjoyed each others company. Lots of good conversation and an enjoyable atmosphere. I especially enjoyed meeting the 4 Ladies that attended a MS M & G for the first time last night.

Again Kudos to you MSKID!!
Thanks to everyone who helped put this together. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed meeting you all. I had a lot of laughs sharing some funny and interesting conversations. As well as swapping a few steamy stories. Thanks again I hope you all had fun too!
it just seems like they just keep getting better! i had a wonderful time as well and look forward to the next one!!!

lea i am always looking forward to a good time with you any day of the week!
MJ thank you so much for coming out, girl you are a ball!
great friends, great company, and great food with many laughs...what more could you ask of an evening!
A special thanks to MSKID and Justaguy for putting on a great time. All the ladies were HOT and very funny. We had a very excellent waitress, how she kept track of all the orders is beyond me and she seemed to be interested in Lilth. LOL I know I was.