Where are the mods???

Houston Coed forum and Encounters is out of control. Where are the mods? When is it ok to post a fake encounter and have it approved??? Pit, Will, Cendal and Busty need to be perma banned. Shit is ridiculous! Someone come save Houston!
It's not out of control. Slow your roll. A point was to be made. And it looks like it may have been. If it acknowledged that my point has been made and a certain individual will regulate or restrain themselves in a certain number of ways....this all might just stop and go away. But I think we'd need open acknowledgement of that.
Trust me there around there allies give me points.
Fake reviews have always been accepted on Eccie as the only way to 100% prove a review is not real is if the reviewer says it is not. Since most all guys receive BCD access based on a review, then the reason for non-legit reviews are higher.
2 ECCIE vacation in Houston .
  • R.M.
  • 05-20-2024, 11:24 AM
Some of y'all need to be wrapped in some bubble wrap so you can have a safe place.
All the reviews of my hand and how I'm masturbate are real.
Some of y'all need to be wrapped in some bubble wrap so you can have a safe place. Originally Posted by R.M.
That would human sized Hamster balls.
Inflatable, multiple colors.
I wonder if there's any at band camp.

Of course the mods are around.
Rip is quite correct and he should know.
there only needs 2 rules

1.no outing a person

and

2, maybe the beastiality , but seeing whats here sometimes that
is already happenig
Of Guideline # 6 . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.