"Was I Supposed To Call You?" - An Inquiry

A few days ago, I received a message from a gentleman I hadn't seen or heard from in over a month. He wanted to know why he had not heard from me and passive aggressively said I must not have been intrigued, as I said I was. .

Did I miss something?

It seemed like common sense to assume that part of what men are paying for is my NOT needing anything from them they choose not to offer, including but not limited to conversation. I was intrigued. But who intrigues me is irrelevant. Ultimately, I am paid to be myself, and then completely uninvested in whether or not I hear from or speak to them again, correct?

I do genuinely enjoy most of my sessions, but if someone doesn't tell me they want to hear from me, I will wait to speak until addressed.

This is a genuine question: Am I being callous? Is there an element of the proverbial (GFE) provider handbook I've missed? Should I be saying "hello" on occasion? No, right? I'm the first to admit there are always things left for me to learn, so please, share your thoughts.

TIA for input. I'm not losing sleep over it but it did create a theoretical conundrum, about which I'm irked! Hate when people try to guilt me. No time for such silliness; low tolerance for bullshit.
He seems like a bit of a tool, I would move on and forget this Alana. I don't think you did anything wrong here unless you gave him some indication that you'd ring him.

I for one am not big on the unsolicited text/pm, for me it's a bit of a turn off and smacks of desperation.

But I'd bet there are more than a few mongers on here eager to spend time with you.

• Sonya
  • 05-20-2014, 12:46 AM
Hi my hunny bunny. You didnt do anything wrong. Some men want a gfe and some are hoping youll turn into an actual Gf. Completely off topic...I think you should come over tomorrow, drink mimosas and spend all day in my bed. Why havent you called me? Lol thats the importante question.
The only thing you missed is his clingy personality.

Did I miss something?
Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine
Only that this fucktard is about to become your new stalker.
No matter what is said in a session, don't call me I will contact you. Those are the simple rules of the hobby. He sounds creepy.
  • drax1
  • 05-20-2014, 06:54 AM

Did I miss something?

. Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine
Did you get my text messages and the 8 x10 glossy I mailed you?
Sounds like a head game he's playing to me. I for one can't stand being hit up for an appointment.
Not unless you're offering a discount. If I want to see you I'll let you know.
Now, there's nothing wrong with a friendly hello but don't go hitting me up for a session unless you're making it worth my while to drop what I've got going on be it work, family, etc.
Alana you did nothing wrong. Sounds like the guy is not used to women telling him they had a good time or was intrigued. I wouldn't be surprised if he went scoping out engagement rings during the month long absence.
  • Trey
  • 05-20-2014, 07:26 AM
Be careful of the nuts, lots of nutty guys out there.
A few days ago, I received a message from a gentleman I hadn't seen or heard from in over a month. He wanted to know why he had not heard from me and passive aggressively said I must not have been intrigued, as I said I was. .

Did I miss something?

It seemed like common sense to assume that part of what men are paying for is my NOT needing anything from them they choose not to offer, including but not limited to conversation. I was intrigued. But who intrigues me is irrelevant. Ultimately, I am paid to be myself, and then completely uninvested in whether or not I hear from or speak to them again, correct?

I do genuinely enjoy most of my sessions, but if someone doesn't tell me they want to hear from me, I will wait to speak until addressed.

This is a genuine question: Am I being callous? Is there an element of the proverbial (GFE) provider handbook I've missed? Should I be saying "hello" on occasion? No, right? I'm the first to admit there are always things left for me to learn, so please, share your thoughts.

TIA for input. I'm not losing sleep over it but it did create a theoretical conundrum, about which I'm irked! Hate when people try to guilt me. No time for such silliness; low tolerance for bullshit. Originally Posted by Alana Fontaine
You definitely did nothing wrong hon and have every right to feel irked, ESPECIALLY if he was passive agressive. Just because his donation was for GFE, it does not make you his GF. If both parties want more, then the feeling is obviously mutual and it does happen on rare occasions No one needs to be unnecessarily stressed out, we're here to Hobby not Match.com
Fuck em' and feed em' then I leave em'
No one needs to be unnecessarily stressed out, we're here to Hobby not Match.com Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
THANK YOU!!!
Nothing wrong unless you said you would text him. I hate unsolicited texts. On the other hand....my ATF/regular has at times texted me when I had an important event going on that I had shared. A simple text like enjoy your trip or good luck on that interview was a nice touch. But only because I chose to share and it wasn't asking for an appointment.
  • drax1
  • 05-20-2014, 08:16 AM
Two of my ATFs send me emails and texts letting me know when they are available. I don't mind it and actually find it helpful. It's just good marketing on their part. I guess that's why they are successful. One of them has an email campaign that is better than most fortune 500 companies. I might hire her to design one for me. If I could use some of her pictures, I'd be golden.