The seedy underbelly of Dallas...

Interesting article... The mean streets of Dallas...

https://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...ars-in-dallas/
Good to know what places in your town to stay away from. Thank you.
  • Go4it
  • 06-22-2019, 01:32 PM
Although I am too damn old to be waltzing into those places today, I spent my share of time in about 5 of those places in the mid 60's. Even had my bachelor party in two of them. Young, dumb, full of cum in those days. How the hell am I alive today?
Interesting article... The mean streets of Dallas...

https://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...ars-in-dallas/ Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
Uh. The article was written in 1975
1975!! I didn't see that.HAHAHAHAHA!!
that is tame shit when I read the words.. Strippers with pasties and bikini bottoms?

I think the early 1990's was much tougher.. African Gangs battling for control of the Crack Trade. today's headline laments that Dallas just hit 100 murders for this year, roughly half way in.. but the early 1990's was hitting 500 a year!
Why was that posted if it was from 1975? Lol
Why was that posted if it was from 1975? Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I posted it because, as I stated, it was an interesting article... D Magazine promoted the article last week, probably because they thought it was interesting as well...
It’ll Do Club - I took my kid there when he was 2 for kids night.
that is tame shit when I read the words.. Strippers with pasties and bikini bottoms?

I think the early 1990's was much tougher.. African Gangs battling for control of the Crack Trade. today's headline laments that Dallas just hit 100 murders for this year, roughly half way in.. but the early 1990's was hitting 500 a year! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Good point. I was in kindergarten in 1991 but vaguely remember black-American gangs (and regular citizens) trying to run the Jamaican dope boys out of south Dallas. Probably heard older cousins talking about it.

Today's crime is a spike from the gradual decrease we've seen over the last two decades but it's way tamer than it used to be.
Well fuck me, I thought this side was the seedy underbelly of Dallas!!

I need a new playroom.
^^^ typo....*this site