Top 5 liquors and mixers to keep at my incall

Everybody knows I drink either potato vodka or gin, but I'm curious what are the five liquors I should keep on hand, and I'm not talking about anything over 60 bucks a bottle either LOL, unless you're personally gifting it to me hahaha.

Also the 5 best mixers.

And GO!
A good London dry gin. I’m partial to Tanqueray on the low to mid range and Tanqueray 10 fir a few dollars more. If you want to try something different, I’d suggest either Sipsmith or Ano 60 Squared Navy Strength Gin.

And good Kentucky bourbon. There are way too many to be named, but I’m partial to WL Weller Full Proof and Four Roses Small Batch Select or Four Roses Single Barrel.
Weller, Cutty Sark Scotch, Barcardi black, Crown Royal and 7 up
Don Julio.
Titos & Ice
Jim, Jack, rum, vodka seem to be the most requested.

I originally said Bacardi silver (my preference) but whatever rum that isn't flavored, is good to have on hand

Mixers.... Well the basics. Club soda, tonic water, coke/dt coke and Sprite. You just have to watch expiration dates on things like juice and lots of things need to be tossed within a few days of opening, so I get small sizes. I used to even keep limes on hand, but they would never get used. Nothing is worse than to have large sizes or a stock pile of something that is spoiled or old and flat.

I like to ask a gent if there's a beverage that he'd prefer, so I know what to get ahead of time if he wants something I don't already have.
To accommodate the most people - I can't keep it to 5, but rather 7 (but you already have the vodka and gin, LOL). I tried to suggest ones under $20 or so for a fifth.
  • Tito's Vodka
  • Beefeater Gin
  • Bacardi Rum
  • Strathcolm 8 year Single Malt Scotch
  • Bulleit Bourbon or Jack Daniels
  • Jim Beam
  • Cazadores Reposado or Blanco

Mixers
  • Tonic
  • Club Soda
  • Cranberry Juice
  • Orange Juice
  • Coke
  • Sprite
  • Margarita Mix
  • Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix

Other Alcohol
  • Prosecco (for mimosas or on it's own)
  • Beer
  • White Wine (Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio)
  • Red Wine (Cabernet)

Garnishes
  • Lemon
  • Lime
  • Olives
  • Salt
A shot of tequila right before activities begin is a good thing
Jameson
Y'all ROCK.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all so much!

I now have my grocery list!

Hobby on, E
Message me when you get the Don
OP you are not trying to get us tipsy and then trying to take advantage of us I hope. The avatar is very nice without beer goggles.
Jameson Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Awwwww Yissss!
MaCallan 12, Woodford Reserve,
Message me when you get the Don Originally Posted by azngrllvr
Roger Wilco!