So where do we hobby now?

So where do we hobby now that this site is near worthless? Also, looking for friends near Little Elm. Off of 380 and 423.
This site is what you make of it.
This site is what you make of it. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Exactly.

Just because the ad, WW and ISO forums are gone, does not mean you have to give up and not start or do those kinds of threads. As can clearly be seen looking at some of the threads, depending upon who you are, you can do them as blatantly as you like, be creative with your true subject in Coed, all the way up to not posting at all. There is also always the PM system as well.

Use what you have at your disposal and what is allowed, as we all know, the guidelines/rules of this site are not applicable to all members equally, so you may have to do trial and error to find your niche. Good Luck!
Where do we hobby? Same places as always. Here in DFW and anywhere I happen to be. It's not confined to a board, a forum or any online venue, and the presence or absence of those only determines how, and how easily, information can be discovered and put to use.

I use ECCIE for some info exchange (as in the last two letters of the acronym) since there is still helpful info in reviews and posts. If I have a question on a particular lady, I can toss it out in Coed or the ML and pretty much find out what I need to know. I use the PM system on here periodically.

Frankly, I've leaned more on P411 although it's been a go-to spot for me for well over a decade. Whether here in DFW or when I'm on the road, I've been able to identify potential dates and have some good interaction with them through their PM system and subsequent text/email exchanges.

I really don't feel I've been all that shortchanged by ECCIE becoming more circumspect and/or restrictive in what can be posted. As was said earlier, this board is what you make it and so is the larger hobby universe here in Dallas and beyond. There are plenty of quality women willing to communicate and get together and my hobbying has not suffered one bit. Lately, it's been some of the best in the past 20 years.

Where do we hobby? Same places as always. Here in DFW and anywhere I happen to be. It's not confined to a board, a forum or any online venue, and the presence or absence of those only determines how, and how easily, information can be discovered and put to use.

I use ECCIE for some info exchange (as in the last two letters of the acronym) since there is still helpful info in reviews and posts. If I have a question on a particular lady, I can toss it out in Coed or the ML and pretty much find out what I need to know. I use the PM system on here periodically.

Frankly, I've leaned more on P411 although it's been a go-to spot for me for well over a decade. Whether here in DFW or when I'm on the road, I've been able to identify potential dates and have some good interaction with them through their PM system and subsequent text/email exchanges.

I really don't feel I've been all that shortchanged by ECCIE becoming more circumspect and/or restrictive in what can be posted. As was said earlier, this board is what you make it and so is the larger hobby universe here in Dallas and beyond. There are plenty of quality women willing to communicate and get together and my hobbying has not suffered one bit. Lately, it's been some of the best in the past 20 years.

.. Originally Posted by Cossetan
I agree that the hobby has not changed at all.

Eccie HAS NOT become restrictive in their WW, AD and ISO posting. Coed is full of those threads.
So where do we hobby now that this site is near worthless? Also, looking for friends near Little Elm. Off of 380 and 423. Originally Posted by Jeffjustice14
Your fortunate to be what I consider the hobby mecca. Plenty of ladies of all flavors to choose from.

I'm fortunate to be able on a whim to go to any of big cities to go hobby since I have no attachments other than work.

When E went black and backpage down, that changed the hobby big time for places like West Texas and the Piney Woods area.

I'm on OurHome2,seems to work well, however the verification process is a pain
I ECCIE it, Rubratings It, OH2 it, and P411 it, but I have my ATFs that I frequent a lot and occasionally my local AMPs. I agree, it’s how you use the boards.
Oh2, Switter and p411 have been okay lately in my opinion
I can’t seem to find any of those local sub amps that were popping up all over before BP shut down I know what happened to Granbury & Weatherford & that sucked but it was bound to happen, but it was nice not driving all the way to the city. Did all those sub amps go away with bp or am I just looking in the wrong place? Us country boys need some fun too & we don’t usually have time to sneak into the metroplex.