Soaring a mythical and illustrious paradise alongside the legendary Magic Sophia

• Mew
  • 02-06-2020, 12:00 PM
I have now joined the “Magic” fan club. It seemed like a fairytale, I am still unsure whether the magical experience was truly real. Nevertheless I will forever treasure those outstanding and fabulous recalled memories.

Sophia is unequivocally one of the most beautiful women anyone will ever dare and wish to encounter. Yet I was privileged enough in doing so. I cannot express the adequate words to remarkably describe her charm and elegance. She is breathtakingly gorgeous, as a result I am now enchanted by her sensual magic. I don’t believe there to be many in the scene that can compare and much less compete with Magic Sophia. She is unreal and quite the exotic persona!
Welcome to the club.
Ain’t no leaving now
Is she fetish friendly? Or just vanilla?
As far as anyone knows, she is still not taking on any new clients, correct?
  • Mew
  • 02-06-2020, 10:00 PM
A magical thought just crossed my mind. The perfect way to describe Sophia would be comparing her to a Cullinan diamond which is the finest amongst all. Hmmm, if only she drove a RR Cullinan as well...
  • tom51
  • 02-10-2020, 08:52 PM
No new clients heard that from more than one source so if you get to see this beautiful woman enjoy. It's not just new clients but she eliminated several old clients & I was one of them unfortunately. She'd say hi to my texts & emails but would not sch time she was always too busy for me& I saw her several times
I am a new client, but I got in with a recommendation sent to her in my behalf, though. She is not a cheap thrill, but she was worth every penny. First I thought she was hyped up a bit, but that is not the case, she is amazing.
Thanks for info, guys.