Providers with discreet and clean incalls

I’d like to start a thread for the ladies whose incall location is comfortable, clean and discreet. I am not particularly fond of entering a motel/hotel and looking lost as I am trying to find an elevator. I don’t like neighbors watching as I pull up into a driveway. Also, I enjoy when the location is tastefully decorated, her place has a shower to rinse off afterwards and most importantly that it is clean. Which ladies does this describe.
Callie Jones and Allegra Hope both have great incalls.....plus both ladies are awesome!!
I have a super nice private place. Dnt/pgbt area right on the border of Plano!
I am located close to downtown/uptown area (75/Fitzhugh) and share an immaculate, private, gated and garaged apartment. Very nice ... and I have Allegra over often *wink* ... along with other ladies
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2020, 07:36 PM
I am located close to downtown/uptown area (75/Fitzhugh) and share an immaculate, private, gated and garaged apartment. Very nice ... and I have Allegra over often *wink* ... along with other ladies Originally Posted by berkleigh
Sounds like hookerville
I am located close to downtown/uptown area (75/Fitzhugh) and share an immaculate, private, gated and garaged apartment. Very nice ... and I have Allegra over often *wink* ... along with other ladies Originally Posted by berkleigh
Dear Penthouse......
By definition comfortable, clean and discrete means no midgets filming from the closet or pimps behind the shower curtain right?
Safe cozy Irving incall
Shower available upon request
Katiadunns69 and Stacey_Cream24 both have super nice and discreet incall and VERY addicting BBBJs to go along with it.
By definition comfortable, clean and discrete means no midgets filming from the closet or pimps behind the shower curtain right? Originally Posted by FunMonday
Correction! Its Little people not midgets....that's offensive to them sir
Interesting
Discreet, luxury lakeside apartment with shower and toiletries available..
Correction! Its Little people not midgets....that's offensive to them sir Originally Posted by Brandee69
My most sincere apologies. By definition. A safe and clean incall should not include “little people” filming from the closet.
Ive never been a fan of hotels myself. I have a discreet incall that I share with another beautiful lady here. Fully stocked shower with different options to freshen up before and after.
I keep my clean and comfortable. I’ve been in my location for over 10 years.