Finding a provider to join GF and I-where to look?

My GF and I have been wanting to have a female join us for fun times in bed. More specifically to watch or join for a two girl bj(on me).

We have had difficulty finding a women-or a "unicorn" as we have learned it is called. We have used SDC but mainly find swingers and thats not what we are looking for. Craigslist personals doesnt exist anymore and Reddit is full of fakes and bots. So we have decided our best chance is to just find a provider.

Are providers interested in this or do we have to still hope we find a "unicorn"? We are an attractive and discreet couple and have been surprised how hard this has been. Now that we have decided to use a provider where is a good place to look?
Christy on RR. She’s great!
ECCIE use to have an "In search of forum". This was removed after ECCIE went dark and came back in 2018 time frame. You could try the "In Search of Forum" on OH2 (Ourhome2.net, just google it and click on the link it will take you right to the site).

If you are not on OH2 it is free to use when you set up an account. Once you get your password and can log on, don't log off. You may not be able to get back on. Good luck.
ECCIE use to have an "In search of forum". This was removed after ECCIE went dark and came back in 2018 time frame. You could try the "In Search of Forum" on OH2 (Ourhome2.net, just google it and click on the link it will take you right to the site).

If you are not on OH2 it is free to use when you set up an account. Once you get your password and can log on, don't log off. You may not be able to get back on. Good luck. Originally Posted by adav8s28
The title is a little bit different on OH2. Look for this in the Dallas sub forum.

Hobbyist ISO's - Red Hot Zone- Dallas

Here is where you can post your "In Search Of" request on OH2.
I know a couple of girls that would be interested. I need to know a few things. Age and fitness/looks You don't want the unicorn to be way better looking than your GF. Also lots of women just want their husband to play with the girl and come back when he is finished. Is your girl a fully bi-sexual girl (give and receive) with a woman?

are you looking for a typical one hour appointment of an evening dinner and play thing?

If this is your first time, take it from me. Make sure your main interest is in your GF. Jealousy is a funny thing.

Happy hunting.

PS What part of town are you in?
Make sure your main interest is in your GF. Jealousy is a funny thing.
Jealousy can be like Mantacore, one of Roy & Siegfried's white tigers...someday it will bite.
MY GF isnt jealous at all. She wants it more than me to please me. And she isnt really bi. She will let a girl enjoy her however if she wants that.
Got any pics of the GF?