Do I know you?

Due to some of my vast duties as mod I've been talking to several of the ladies lately. It seems everyone and his brother knows me like we're old high school classmates.

Gents and ladies, please refrain from dropping my handle if you don't KNOW me. There's a difference between someone knowing me and someone knowing OF me.

Ladies, if a gent drops my handle please contact me. I will let you know if I KNOW them.

Also, some folks are implying they know me in real life. Hell, I don't get in from the country that often. Just about no one from here knows me in real life.

Thanks for your support,
HID

PS For years most folks DENIED knowin' me. Guess I ain't used to bein poplar.
Bad form saying you know someone when you don't.
Ladise always check things out.

Some of us do know a mouse from a cat so when I see a country mouse I have a nice trap to set and get him ever time... HID's #1
I wouldnt tell any of the ladies i know you. I always keep that a
Of cousre, if the ladies say they know you personally, then the question is do they KNOW you or do they know you! I guess you would have to decide if they mean biblical or other! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
What is the advantage to knowing a little OLD country mouse?
What is the advantage to knowing a little OLD country mouse? Originally Posted by Lonesome

Absolutely NOTHING!!! Hell, Iffin I were a provider I wouldn't see me.

HID
I don't understand why anyone would say they knew you when they didn't have to. However, since I have always been an individual of questionable actions and behaviors, I have nothing left to lose!
FYI it's somewhere in Proverbs! LOL!
Horn babe..I would LOVE to love you{oops I meant Know you...lol}

you rock sugar!!