would you?

I'm not sure if this common throughout the hobby gang, but I have been seeing a provider for a while now and she seems to be very cool headed and easy going. This past weekend I visited her and she talked about how bored she was and that she hasen't had any calls. Being a good natured sothern boy I decided to ask her to join me that night. I told her I would pay for everything but her time (I had already done that). She understood, said she dosen't expect me to do that and agreed to join me for the evening. We went to the wild ochard club she was in a great mood was having a great time for about an hour and then all hell broke loose. she went into panic mode and begain going crazy yelling and screeming at me and al the employees. It was quite embarrasing and irritating none the less. Finally she and I were kicked out of the club and she began to walk to her hotel I told her I would give her a ride back, but she felt it was necessary to give ME the finger and said she needed to get her STUFF from her room. My question to you is this a common practice or something you would do, taking a provider out for lunch or a non-paid evening?

This is really an inqury but I can take the cheap shots too.
Thanks
I have done it both in Shreveport and in Dallas but it has never turned out badly like that. Sorry for your luck. But try it again only with someone else.
I've taken providers out for lunch/dinner in Dallas and never had this kind of experience. I took them places I would take a civilan date , whether it was before or after our play time. And, I only did it with providers I had some history with and felt like they had their head on straight.

The only possible explanation I have for your experience would be that (1) the lady in question felt a little slighted being taken to a strip joint, (2) she suddenly realized that she wanted to be paid for her time or (3) she felt you were paying too much time, or possibly money, on the strippers. Who knows.

I'm not saying any of these issues were involved. Just thinking out loud. Better luck next time.
I've taken providers out on civilian dates before. It's always been with a gal that I knew fairly well and always in Dallas. I've never had one lose her shit like you've described . Then again I've gone the dinner and movie type route not a strip club.

Maybe her behavior was due to one of the reasons Sambo listed. Or maybe she has a crazy side that finally was exposed to you. If that's the case it could explain why her phone hasn't been ringing. If she let her evil side out during a session she might as well hang up being a provider.

HID
Taken provider out to eat quite a few times with BCD time before or after the off time date and never had a problem like you had. So I would say get back on the horse and ride again just use another saddle....