Mississippi M&G and y'all are welcomed

Just wanted to extend the welcome to our friends over in Shreveport ....hope y'all can get over for this one......

The date & time for the H-Burg M&G will be 4 p.m. February 9th. til.....

Please send your references and RSVP to Tess through PM, send your information only if you truly intend on attending.

The deadline for RSVP will be February 4th. (this will give the weekend to get everything complied and have your invitation waiting for you in your mailbox come Monday morning.) No late requests for invites please. We would like to have a guesstimate of attendees set on Monday.

Remember: when you receive your invitation do not discuss where the M&G will be held or anything your invite has contained within....giggle

discussion here about if you are going or not will be fine; however, to make sure you receive an invite please make sure you PM Tess

This is going to be a blast!! Enough advanced notice darling.........make arrangements to be there!....you will regret it if you don't.....giggle

{evil grin}
Well pretty lady, I'd love to attend but I can already see my dance card is full for a while. I'm not gonna be able to do much traveling.

Any folks that can make the trek should give it a good ol' LA try!

HID