Encounter: Amy in butler

• Dlh
  • 07-21-2018, 07:45 AM
User ID: -
Date: 3rd week of july
Name: Amy
Phone: 724-234-9918
Email Address: Na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://backpage.com.pittsburgh.list...6695599/Butler
City: Butler
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Just south
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj fiv cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown/black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny baby damage to the max big saggy titts
Recommendation: No
Dlh thanks for the TOFTT. I wasn't quite sure of this one but I knew that wasn't her in the original pics she posted... Or not that good looking at least. She posted some pics. Are they accurate? If you don't have premium yet pm me.

• Devo
  • 07-21-2018, 02:35 PM
Another thanks from another non Burgh based monger.
There is nothing in butler, it’s the end of the world.
  • Dlh
  • 07-21-2018, 09:28 PM
Dlh thanks for the TOFTT. I wasn't quite sure of this one but I knew that wasn't her in the original pics she posted... Or not that good looking at least. She posted some pics. Are they accurate? If you don't have premium yet pm me.
Originally Posted by blckstuff412
I cant see how the pics are her... her bobbs are sooooo saggy! And non of the pics show how bad her skin is!
  • Dlh
  • 07-21-2018, 09:30 PM
There is nothing in butler, it’s the end of the world. Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
Ya this area is so bad....
I mean i figured this wouldnt be the best ive had... and the fuck was great just the rest was.. not so good.
Thanks for the information. I was thinking of seeing her but not now
  • Dlh
  • 07-22-2018, 03:03 PM
I have seen her around at diffrent stores scratching tickets. And bouncing off the walls... about the same when i met her as amy.
Wow,I was going to try that, Thanks for taking one for the team.
Guys, I think it’s time we all form softball teams and begin the Eccie league! We can all talk in the field about smoothies and healthy choices, and how hot our wives are!
If Sara Rose in cheering on the sidelines, the League will soon thereafter disband due to lack of interest. These hood rats we chase! We have all hit a home run, like with Jenna Stone! Remember the flavor of the month from Ambridge and then Crafton. She was a civy 9 at the start. Spin on Brothers. There is Gold in them thar hills!
  • Dlh
  • 07-23-2018, 03:09 PM

I dont know what im allowed to say here
  • Devo
  • 07-25-2018, 11:11 AM
There is nothing in butler, it’s the end of the world. Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
It could be worse, like New Castle.
  • Dlh
  • 08-04-2018, 08:58 PM
So i went back.... like i shouldnt have... more with it this time...

I dont know what im allowed to say here Originally Posted by Dlh