State: -
Address: Carnegie Pa
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: lame topless massage, mechanical hj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde pulled back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short thick, but in that fruity young woman way.
Small firm and delectable tits. nice firm tummy and ass. All in all the high school or college girl you want to fuck. One tattoo on should that I noticed.
Recommendation: Don't waste your money
User not found on SC
User not found on SC Originally Posted by aguyiknow
I see her as that... maybe she made it private...?
Any spaces or anything other than thickbae7?
I saw Carly for the third time (1st time in about a year) on Tuesday. It was terrible. She is totally detached and disinterested in everything. She barely said a word other than "yes" or "no" to me trying to strike up pleasant conversation. Save your $$$
I saw Carly for the third time (1st time in about a year) on Tuesday. It was terrible. She is totally detached and disinterested in everything. She barely said a word other than "yes" or "no" to me trying to strike up pleasant conversation. Save your $$$ Originally Posted by wesmantooth
Ha. I just posted a review - same bad experience. Too bad too as I had seen her last summer and had a good experience. I would have been better off stopping a few blocks away at Thai instead
Seen her today having a sale on her nude massage. Great time very talkative and interesting. Guess you all must be boring
Crazy how a first time poster hit it off with a well reviewed dud on here.
  • Knute
  • 08-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Crazy how a first time poster hit it off with a well reviewed dud on here. Originally Posted by wesmantooth
Maybe because they are both from Carnegie? They might have something in common.
You know its total BS too because even the two times prior that I had relatively good times, she chatted but she is far from "very talkative"
Yep looks like Carly or her cuckold boyfriend joined and are posting now trying to deceive people
I have her premium Snapchat and she posted her self doing a massage. Like the whole thing. And she looks totally distracted the whole time. She's watching TV and is barely trying. And the guy didn't finish. It was a really weird thing to post if you're trying to sell your services.

I think she's really cute and want to pay her a visit but it just totally proved all of her negative reviews to be correct.