Name: Sara (Rose?)
Phone: (412) 589-4675
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): N/A
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: 4 Star Hotel by PPG Arena
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK, FBM (on her), body worship, Lazy 69, HJ, Russian, BBBJ and BBBJTCIM, convo,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dyed blonde long, probably mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The few reviews since 6/20 here have described her as a spinner, I guess that works. 5’ 4”, great tits, probably D’s. Proportionate ass, not curvy but not flat. Beautiful, artful figure, especially from behind. A very pretty woman that turns heads when dressed right (and she did this evening). She’s an A or A+ in my book.
Recommendation: Yes
I know others have had good experiences with her, and I have as well in the past. However she has NC/NS on me 5 times in a row now, after booking a time with her and driving to her area. As an added bonus, she got shitty when I got ahold of her via text, saying she was going through alot of things. That's fair, but after 5 times in a row, I call bullshit. So the rest of you can go ahead and enjoy her, I'm tired of her hoodrat attitude, even with her offering BB.
even with her offering BB. Originally Posted by kodakz
That's a good thing?
I know others have had good experiences with her, and I have as well in the past. However she has NC/NS on me 5 times in a row now, after booking a time with her and driving to her area. As an added bonus, she got shitty when I got ahold of her via text, saying she was going through alot of things. Originally Posted by kodakz
I’m not an expert, but I’ve seen enough Providers and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...She’s is absolutely not a full time Provider. A lot of this is very new to her, she didn’t know many acronyms (like “DATY” or “MSOG”). She’s trying to sustain her and hers, trying to keep the Wolves away, so to speak. I happen to catch her at the right moment, right day, right text. YMMV. I can’t fault her. You want a sure thing? Pay one of the visiting providers $500/hour, and you are guaranteed what you paid for. This is the current market in Pittsburgh...low $$ has risks associated with it.

My question to you would be: Why did you text her after the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th times??? Learn your lesson and move on...
I’m not an expert, but I’ve seen enough Providers and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...She’s is absolutely not a full time Provider. A lot of this is very new to her . . Originally Posted by Evan_T

Dude, you have a LOT to learn if you believe she is new to this and not full time
New? I was bare backing her over a year ago. In hooker years she is almost social security eligible.
My question to you would be: Why did you text her after the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th times??? Learn your lesson and move on... Originally Posted by Evan_T
No shit, what the fuck do you think the whole point of my post is about? And my question to you, if you have been around since 2015, why do you think she's new at any of this. There are reviews of her going back well over a year. She's been at this even longer than that.
Various interactions with her over the years have taught me that if you catch her at the right time (for her) she is sweet and dependable - and you will have a great appt with her. But if it is the wrong time - or something comes up in the middle of your planned arrangement with her - all bets are off. She becomes undependable and uncommunicative. My approach? If you catch her right all is good. But be prepared for unanticipated (and uncommunicated) changes or disappearances
  • signa
  • 08-08-2018, 02:01 PM
I’m not an expert, but I’ve seen enough Providers and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...She’s is absolutely not a full time Provider. A lot of this is very new to her, she didn’t know many acronyms (like “DATY” or “MSOG”). She’s trying to sustain her and hers, trying to keep the Wolves away, so to speak. I happen to catch her at the right moment, right day, right text. YMMV. I can’t fault her. You want a sure thing? Pay one of the visiting providers $500/hour, and you are guaranteed what you paid for. This is the current market in Pittsburgh...low $$ has risks associated with it.

My question to you would be: Why did you text her after the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th times??? Learn your lesson and move on... Originally Posted by Evan_T
lol yep what Berry stated ...um shes pretty popular
Yes, she's been around for awhile. Maybe she doesn't give a shit about the acronyms. I don't think she is on the hobby boards much, or if at all. That's a good thing. I find the girls that post everyday (as well as partake in the drama) aren't really that busy. The busy ones steer clear of most of the bullshit.

She only answers text during her "business hours", which may vary.
I’m not an expert, but I’ve seen enough Providers and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...She’s is absolutely not a full time Provider. A lot of this is very new to her, she didn’t know many acronyms (like “DATY” or “MSOG”). Originally Posted by Evan_T
You're obviously joking, well maybe not about not being an expert. I've been seeing her on and off for over three years. She's a second generation provider and her mother has been doing this probably as long as her daughter has been alive.

I can tell you with absolutely certainty she knows what is what about this business. Obviously more than you do. She may be part time and not very good at returning calls, but she's far from new to this.