Trump Is Old News.

President is, for the time being, OLD NEWS. He has a rally now and hen and he still has the touch, but he is not an active day-to-day player.

So who or what to blame now? President Biden, his handlers and the ret of the liberal-left can't kick him around every day any more. With the arrival of new strains of Covid-19 that are not totally suppressed by the vaccines available, the dreaded pandemic has become just another endemic sickness like the flue (but much more serious). The economy is recovering but not like we want, The events of Jan 6th are fading in the minds of most people. American foreign policy staggers at every turn and our enemies (China, Iran, Russia etc) are emboldened. There is so much more, but the point is made.

Events remembering 9/11 twenty years ago are coming up this weekend and some events are trying to dis-invite President Biden.

How is it that everything is going badly when president Trump is no longer an every day factor?

Why is that?
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2021, 05:58 AM
marxist DPSTs cannot accept the consequences of their fiden criminal cabal - and must have a scapegoat to blame
That scapegoat - is Trump!

Who lives in the minds, souls and spirit of DPSTs everywhre - terrorizing them with fear of Truth , FACTs, and Consequences of foolish marxist decisions their nomenklatura inflict on America. and its' Peoples./
Re: the post above.

While I agree with the semantic content of the post, it is my belief that negative labeling does not advance the discussion.
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2021, 06:49 AM
Re: the post above.

While I agree with the semantic content of the post, it is my belief that negative labeling does not advance the discussion. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Nothing is negative about teh acronym - DPST
communist accurately defines teh nature of teh democrat party .

Try looking at teh ongoing, continuous, name-calling, insulting, and demeaning posts from teh DPST segment - they care not about the Rules of teh forum.
I'm shocked pudden head didn't blame the Marxist rules on Big T yet
Biden is mr. Magoo in the flesh.
President is, for the time being, OLD NEWS. He has a rally now and hen and he still has the touch, but he is not an active day-to-day player.

So who or what to blame now? President Biden, his handlers and the ret of the liberal-left can't kick him around every day any more. With the arrival of new strains of Covid-19 that are not totally suppressed by the vaccines available, the dreaded pandemic has become just another endemic sickness like the flue (but much more serious). The economy is recovering but not like we want, The events of Jan 6th are fading in the minds of most people. American foreign policy staggers at every turn and our enemies (China, Iran, Russia etc) are emboldened. There is so much more, but the point is made.

Events remembering 9/11 twenty years ago are coming up this weekend and some events are trying to dis-invite President Biden.

How is it that everything is going badly when president Trump is no longer an every day factor?

Why is that? Originally Posted by ICU 812
PLEASE ask VM!!
I'm sure he has a convoluted respond.
PLEASE ask VM!!
I'm sure he has a convoluted respond. Originally Posted by bb1961

hes inside a convolution machine, it has a wash/dry cycle that boggles the mind!.
  • oeb11
  • 09-11-2021, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812

Why is that?

PLEASE ask VM!!
I'm sure he has a convoluted respond.

Or - ask 'r', 95 zeroes, or any indoctrinated marxist DPST.
They will post pics of Che' with long , hard, hot cigars in the lips as 'response to debate questions"!
Vita has yet to corrupt errr I mean answer this threads questions.
  • Old-T
  • 09-13-2021, 02:01 PM
Trump is far from "old news" because he refuses to leave the spotlight. He has to be one of the more insecure people around, craving adoration to validate his importance.

And the Trump influence certainly isn't gone. Here is another case of murder and complete lunacy by a brainwashed Trumpazoid.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...-trump-police/

But I suspect some here will blame Biden, since if Biden had not run, this might not have happened.
Trump is running a Shadow Presidency. He never left.

https://t.me/georgenews/2287
Trump is running a Shadow Presidency. He never left.

https://t.me/georgenews/2287 Originally Posted by bambino
Ya, he instructed Al-Qaeda to bomb the exit.

The Secret Service controls who gets close to the president. Trump isn't president so he can mingle with whoever he wants.