Provider Poll: Intense Competition--so, move to Houston

I am conducting a poll for the Providers.
-Considering the ample amount of absolutely beatiful providers in dallas, it leads me to believe that there is a lot of competition amongst providers, and that it tends make finding clients a difficult process.

-Therefore, my question is the following:
How many providers have considered moving to Houston??? (I am absolutely positive that ya'll would thrive in this market.)
Well, I've got no problems booking appointments in Dallas, but each time I've attempted to go to Houston, I've not had enough demand to make the trip. So----
ya not many interest in houston... well some ... but i doubt they even know who i am lol
No thanks, I stay booked.
I love Dallas too much. I always get lost when I go to Houston anyway.
-I am almost positive that quite a number of hobbyists in Houston would get to know ya'll really quickly, if you had the time to post messages on the Houston Co-ed pages.
-Posting ample responses there will make hobbyists open your showcases, and i am sure that the floodgates will open. no pun intended. lol.
  • T-Can
  • 06-14-2010, 12:12 AM
-I am almost positive that quite a number of hobbyists in Houston would get to know ya'll really quickly, if you had the time to post messages on the Houston Co-ed pages.
-Posting ample responses there will make hobbyists open your showcases, and i am sure that the floodgates will open. no pun intended. lol. Originally Posted by genesis
Y'all are starting to sound like the Austin guys, haha!
I've debated moving there.
The problem with moving to Houston is that you would have to be in Houston.
Hey Genesis,
Get your sticky fingers out of our Dallas pie. You know you can always come to Dallas for a weekend if you need to taste the tempting morsels here in the big D.
Don't tread on Dallas
I grew up, lived, went to school and worked in Houston. It's the stinking, hairy armpit of the state; namely too humid, too many cockroaches, too spread out, too many gangs, too much crime, too much traffic, too flat, too prone to floods, storm surges, power failures and (this is hard to believe) politicians so f_cking stupid that (as Charles Barkley used to say) none of them could spell CAT even if you spotted them the C and A!

Granted, there's a wonderful mix of heritages and some incredible areas that have a distinctive ethnic feel about them but when you can only open your windows twice a year b/c of the 90%+ humidity and need a boat tied to the roof to row away from your flooded homes during hurricane and rainy season why the HELL would you want to live in Humidston?
Move to Houston? No way! Too damn hot and humid for me......plus, I already have hard time keeping my hot flashes in tact!
My Houston friends, come to me.
-Geez. omg. lol.
-Everyone is soooo harsh on H-Town.
-I was just looking for a few good providers for some BCD action.