Tall or short

I was wondering if tall or short women are more popular. I am 6'7" and for some reason really like very small women. How about you?
I prefer taller women because I love long legs on a hot lady.
  • coven
  • 01-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Tall or short really doesn't matter. I like mine horizontal.
Tall or short really doesn't matter. I like mine horizontal. Originally Posted by coventricity
Exactly!

I'm not very tall at 5'6". For a couple of years I had a girlfriend who was 6'6". People thought it was odd; but my theory was that when she's horizontal she's just the right height! (*grin*)
  • hd
  • 01-03-2011, 01:14 PM
I love long legs too, but sometimes a spinner hits the spot.

Nothing like holding a spinner up against the wall, or some long legs rubbing on my neck!

I guess that didn't really give you a definite answer? It's whatever mood I'm in.
I'm short myself at 5/7, and prefer short women. I like her to fit my body frame. And, I'm pretty clumsy and uncoordinated, so anything that can help the playtime (like her being shorter) is a definite advantage.
That's the reason for my screen name. I'm only 5' tall, so I like them between 5'-5'6. Never had the opportunity to see someone 5'8 or taller. Someone that tall would make it challenge to 69 or K9 for me.
I'm short myself at 5/7, and prefer short women. I like her to fit my body frame. And, I'm pretty clumsy and uncoordinated, so anything that can help the playtime (like her being shorter) is a definite advantage. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Aww I'm 5'8 and for some reason .. I think you'll still love me Charles lol
I love tall women but can take either one.
You can be tall as a woman and still be small....I'm 5'7", which I suppose is relatively tall for a girl, but I'm not big (117 lbs)....Guess all I'm trying to say is tall girls can be just as small is short girls...we just have longer legs .....
Lillith on the gulfcoast is 6 foot and sexy as hell!!!!!
I prefer my women to be whatever Valerie says she is!! But most of all, I prefer them to be female!!
You can be tall as a woman and still be small....I'm 5'7", which I suppose is relatively tall for a girl, but I'm not big (117 lbs)....Guess all I'm trying to say is tall girls can be just as small is short girls...we just have longer legs ..... Originally Posted by Valerie
With legs like yours you can be any height and be hot!!!!!
AMEN!!
im five foot 4.
im a curvy and short