Who's in your 2011 "to do" list?

Saw this post on the Dallas board and thought I'd post it on here..Gents and Ladies, anyone in particular from the board that you want to see this year?

Some of mine are:
Jules ( I'm a sucker for hot tats!
Naomi ( I'm in love with your cleavage!)
Mia Maxwell
London & Megan (at the same time!)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just Sayin'
Valerie is mine...either in syracuse or hopefully I have to go to one of our Tennessee offices at some point!
Tiffany Cums
Babee
You...DallasRain....when you cuming to see me in Midland?
wants to team up with Dallas Rain to rock some multi times .. hmmmm dallas we could have a blast doing 3-5 fella's at once !

I have several on my to do list... ladies and gents alike!
Oh Val you freak you lol! Will have to agree with your list though. Mia owes me one he he. Nashville is going to be really hot next week for sure!!
NEW: DICKEMDOWN
SEEN BEFORE: METAL SMITH (sooo sexy)
and of COURSE
SWEET KENDALL!
Oh Val you freak you lol! Will have to agree with your list though. Mia owes me one he he. Nashville is going to be really hot next week for sure!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
I know! We are so naughty!
{Texasb...one day sugar!!....mmmmmmmmmmmm}

mmmmmmmmmmm Horse trainer babe....if I happen to get your way or vice versa...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSS!!!! I know you can ride em good!!!
Anybody that will have an ugly old fart with a fast tongue, LOL
Bi-curious here...

Valerie!!!
London (NOLA/TN)
Rae Monroe (Jax)
Naomi
I have quite the list, but Kara Keys is someone I would love to see again and of course London is right there at the top. But you my dear are absolutely gorgeous and I hope you allow me the pleasure someday.
I have quite the list, but Kara Keys is someone I would love to see again and of course London is right there at the top. But you my dear are absolutely gorgeous and I hope you allow me the pleasure someday. Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
I promise to come to Knoxville sometime soon!