Eccie Popularity & How to Increase it in places

I've noticed that eccie usage varies greatly by region. for ex in LA or TX you dont really need to use anything else in your search as a hobbyist. In my state, the upstate NY forum (pop < 5 mil) is v busy and useful but NY city pop 8+ mil) is very sparse. IMHO gentlemen in NYC who use backpage would greatly appreciate knowing of eccie.net's existence and this may be true of providers there as well. Has eccie ever considered advertising on the NYC (or other similar metro with underwhelming participation rates relative to its population)? Based on a personal v bad experience in the city I would donate the proceeds for the ad for the first 2 weeks.
Discretion is the essential ingredient of certain endeavors.

Word of mouth may be a better way to promote such a business than open advertisement.
Discretion is the essential ingredient of certain endeavors.

Word of mouth may be a better way to promote such a business than open advertisement. Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Ok I never, ever do this but.....I agree with Fast Gunn.
++++++++++1

I would not want Eccie promoted on BP, in fact if they did post ads for Eccie on BP, I would have to pull way out....change my name, take off face pics, tat pics, any other indentifying pic....stop posting...
And I think most ladies and gentlemen would rarely post here, and Eccie would become worthless in general. IMHO
I mention it in LA to all my clients and I think it's picking up...we just need to spread the word.
I mentioned it to a lady in TN, but she has yet to visit.
I've mentioned it to just few ladies in dc/md/va most go what's that so hopefully that will change.
Ok I never, ever do this but.....I agree with Fast Gunn.
++++++++++1

I would not want Eccie promoted on BP, in fact if they did post ads for Eccie on BP, I would have to pull way out....change my name, take off face pics, tat pics, any other indentifying pic....stop posting...
And I think most ladies and gentlemen would rarely post here, and Eccie would become worthless in general. IMHO Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
There is no dishonor in agreeing with the truth, Tif.