question for touring providers

Providers, does it bother you if you get random messages from people you have never seen asking if you are going to be touring their area ? I have done this a couple of times with mixed results. One responded with information, and three others just didn't respond. Two that I asked had come to this area before, and two had not but are in an area that touring here would not be out of the question.
OMG YES! That is the most annoying thing ever! First, it is a huge time waster considering no matter what day you say you will be there, odds are that very person asking will not see you. He wil be out of town, out of money, had to bury his dog, or some other bs excuse that never fails...the question in and of itself is more of an ISO.

The other thing is when they ask if you can "Stop by" such and such area on your way. Ummm sure dude, I will ask the Pilot if he can drop in for an hour so I can see you lol.

I don't even respond to such emails at all anymore. My auto response is set up to direct them to my calendar. No clue when I will be in your area if it's not posted for the next 30 days. Then the old, "Can you call me when you get to my area?" Right, so you want me to keep the info. from every guy that has ever emailed me and travel across state lines with it? Nah I think I am gonna pass, and let you call me when you figure out how this works lol.

I think you answered your own question by reporting that most ladies don't respond to such emails. Some will, and also waste days on end chatting with a guy who never sees them....not the majority though.
I've met CarolinaGent and he's not a timewaster at all. Any lady would be lucky to have him as a client/friend. Hi CG

He's a keeper ladies
I will always respond to a respectful email. I tour and I do get requests to go to certain cities, but if its not on my radar then I simply reply telling them so.

Hell, its flattering when a gent contacts me asking to come visit them in their town.
I've met CarolinaGent and he's not a timewaster at all. Any lady would be lucky to have him as a client/friend. Hi CG Originally Posted by Naomi4u
lol thanks babe!

Bottom line is most are not this way so I don't respond. A provider's inbox is a hella mess to weed through, so if I don't see "My references are," it goes to spam.
I respond that lets me now that there is interest in other places may even be a place i was considering on touring.
quote--Hell, its flattering when a gent contacts me asking to come visit them in their town.

ditto--I may even consider a trip there...and if I get lucky,I get lucky......If i don't do so good there,I will enjoy other things there and then never return{lol}

Bottom line is most are not this way so I don't respond. A provider's inbox is a hella mess to weed through, so if I don't see "My references are," it goes to spam. Originally Posted by London Rayne
True True!

CG, Feel free to use me as a reference! I'm sure the ladies here will enjoy your company!
Hell yea we would after all the good things we have heard.
Hell yea we would after all the good things we have heard. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Thank you for your compliments Naomi. And thanks for saying good things and hopefully leaving out most of the bad
Thank you for your compliments Naomi. And thanks for saying good things and hopefully leaving out most of the bad Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
hehe ooh they know a lot!! I'll take the "bad" any day. You're a great guy you shouldn't be ignored.

I'm not this mushy in person.. lol.
WOW nice to see how Naomi treats her friends lol. Couldn't resist.
Providers, does it bother you if you get random messages from people you have never seen asking if you are going to be touring their area ? . Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
Yes! Especially when you dont tour! I have recieved so many messages saying, "Hey, if you're ever in _____, let me know!" Even after writing "I dont tour" on my website, I still get these lovely emails a few times a week.