Amongst all their hard work

They managed to give us A WHOLE BUNCH MORE SMILIES to play with... Yayee, here's some of my fav new smilies... they got South park too... check it out, come back and show your favs!

Thanks St. C, SPH and whomever else contributed.
Haha. Some of those are super cute. I didn't even realize we got new smilies (I hardly ever use them). Fun stuff! I really like the little guy holding the flowers by the door.
Lol cute. The mad drummer is funny.
The Urinal guy
The uhmmm...ahhh plant head?
The Boxer

The goofy smiley wave!

The Matrix

Jason

Star Wars!

Jason
Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Hmmm...I don't remember Jason using a chainsaw....although I never did get to see see any more of Jason's antics after Part 13....I could be wrong.
Haha, I missed the Matrix one... lol. I didn't see the expression on the drummer's face either... rof. There's a bunch of them. Did you guys see the South Park ones. I figured the guys would love Cartman and Kenny... or even Chef...; and the boxer. I like the boxer too.

Ed, what was the guy's name in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre? You are right, we should get his name right... I was thinking "Jason" when I seen it too. Must be a blonde thing...lol. Which ones do you think are cool? They got tough guy ones too...

There's a bunch ya'll, show your personality... show your favs.
Ed, what was the guy's name in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre? You are right, we should get his name right... I was thinking "Jason" when I seen it too. Must be a blonde thing...lol. Which ones do you think are cool? They got tough guy ones too... Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
The Texas Chainsaw guy is Leatherface so I would submit that change.

I think you're right about the blonde thing....Tiffany is blonde now and must act the part!! Personally, since I'm a straight man, I don't use emoticons (I'm a little disgusted that I even know what they are called)...However, I do appreciate the appropriate use of a well selected symbol by you and the others...It's kind of like picking out a nice greeting card....shows thoughtfulness.