Hillary's campaign party!

• jma9
  • 11-16-2016, 02:53 PM
Unfortunately she has never allowed cellphones or cameras in the rooms with her.
Blow up! Days before losing the election hildebeest and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator had a screaming match over who to blame for her flagging campaign - the ex-president so angry he threw his phone off the roof of his Arkansas penthouse

'I was with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator in Little Rock when he had this shouting match with Hillary on the phone and she accused Comey for reviving the investigation into her use of a private email server and reversing her campaign's momentum,' said one of Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's closest advisers.

'Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn't buy the excuse that Comey would cost Hillary the election,' said the source. 'As far as he was concerned, all the blame belonged to [campaign manager Robby] Mook, [campaign chairman John] Podesta and hildebeest because they displayed a tone-deaf attitude about the feeble economy and its impact on millions and millions of working-class voters.

'Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was so red in the face during his conversation with hildebeest that I worried he was going to have a heart attack. He got so angry that he threw his phone off the roof of his penthouse apartment and toward the Arkansas River.' ....

According to the source, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was severely critical of hildebeest's decision to reject an invitation to address a St. Patrick's Day event at the University of Notre Dame.

Hildebeest's campaign advisers nixed the idea on the grounds that white Catholics were not the audience she needed to reach.

Read more: (The Daily Mail)

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
bahahaha i read that too. Hilary shoulda listened to Slick Willie .. after all he won his two runs at President. maybe he knew something after all? like don't ignore the middle class white vote bahahahaha

loser!!!!

imagine Bill in his prime against the Donald in 1992? who would have won?

....maybe he knew something after all? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So did she ....

... It began almost immediately with the "basket of deplorables"!

Sometime next year there will be articles and then some books.

Her mouth is her worst enemy. She's nothing but white trash.
Is the penthouse in Little Rock the roof of the trailer?
Is that like 12 feet?
Is the penthouse in Little Rock the roof of the trailer?
Is that like 12 feet? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
You know the saying ....

... You can take the predator out of the woods, but you can't take the woods out of the predator.

The Clintons fit better in Arkansas than NYC ....

.... Trump just sucked all their oxygen out of the City.

The Mayor of NYC is already suffocating.

Besides when they start refunding bribes they'll have to downsize.
So did she ....

... It began almost immediately with the "basket of deplorables"!

Sometime next year there will be articles and then some books.

Her mouth is her worst enemy. She's nothing but white trash. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That bitch WISHES she was white trash !
I ordered my " Deplorable Lives Matter " t-shirt at amazon.com yesterday .....
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Might it have been that Slick Willy the Perjuring ( and Disbarred ! ) Sexual Predator was upset about seeing his chances of being the nations " First Troll " being flushed down the toilet with shrilLIARy's arrogant campaigning ? Us " Deplorables " and Plank Owners in the " Vast Rightwing Conspiracy " are REAL happy that the female White House interns (especially those wearing blue dresses ! ) won't be stalked... by EITHER Slick Willy or shrilLIARy. We don't need to hear any more descriptions of Slick Willy's deformed "junk " and definitely not hear about shrilLIARy's lesbian sexual " prowess and activities " in public testimony before Congress or an independent investigator !
^^^^^^
Jesse Jackson calls for Odumbo to pardon hildebeest before leaving office

Civil rights activist Jesse Jackson has urged Odumbo to pardon hildebeest to help heal the country.

Read more: The Daily Mail
Did you see Jesse READING his statement .... ?

I couldn't figure out if he were impaired or ...

.. just so insincere that he was troubled by reading the words.

Third option would be he was till overcome by the loss!!!!
Did you see Jesse READING his statement .... ?

I couldn't figure out if he were impaired or ...

.. just so insincere that he was troubled by reading the words.

Third option would be he was till overcome by the loss!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
" ...overcome by the loss." Since he prolly figured he could be the "advisor " for shrilLIARy of all the DIDNU NUFFIN affairs while dodging his taxes the way Al Sharptongue did with being odummer's " homie " !
" ...overcome by the loss." Since he prolly figured he could be the "advisor " for shrilLIARy of all the DIDNU NUFFIN affairs while dodging his taxes the way Al Sharptongue did with being odummer's " homie " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Good take on it.