URL / Website: N/A
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines
Activities: See Ros
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Dark skinned thick build but not fat yet.
Recommendation: Yes
Been a long while. Someone remind me of parking rate plus entrance fee please. Is it cheaper during day and more expensive after certain time? Dances 25 a song in the brown paper bag sweat box back there if I remember right?
If you go busy time that box can feel like orgy at times. Lol.
Was grossed out first time at the set up but just realized to just go with it. When in Rome, Who gives a f right.
  • rcusa
  • 06-24-2023, 07:27 AM
Been a long while. Someone remind me of parking rate plus entrance fee please. Is it cheaper during day and more expensive after certain time? Dances 25 a song in the brown paper bag sweat box back there if I remember right?
If you go busy time that box can feel like orgy at times. Lol.
Was grossed out first time at the set up but just realized to just go with it. When in Rome, Who gives a f right. Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Parking is 10 bucks, I think. But here's a tip: If you go to Denton Drive (parallel to Harry Hines, one street to the East), then you can park in a slot on the side of that road right behind the CB parking lot, and walk an extra 50 feet to the entrance.
Entry fee is 12 or 16, as I recall. Dances are 25 per song, with supposedly 5 of that going to the box-troll.