How does one get started?

Im new on here. HOw do I get the ball rolling to see chat up some of the ladies?
Find the starting line that is right in front of you.

Or, just start posting on threads that are of interest.

However, note that your persona here is entirely yours to protect or destroy so remember that if you post it you own it.

For the gals to take notice you'll need to have posted some reviews and have become an accepted member (which gets back to my persona comment above).
Technically you are a newbie here so you need to find dates that accept newbies and you'll need to pass the gals screening. There are no shortcuts for this. Once you have a few successful dates, and those gals are willing to provide references so other gals accept your date requests, you'll be fine. Note that every gal will screen you and references are part of that.

Remember, protect your persona.
Im new on here. HOw do I get the ball rolling to see chat up some of the ladies? Originally Posted by HTownRizz
Don’t worry, plenty of ladies are gonna chime in and give you directions. As soon as they do their investigation and figure out if you are one of their nemesis secret handles.
Things that make you go "Hmmmmm..."
I’m thinking it, I ain’t saying it though, lol.