Ladys do you really like it in the ass

Do you really like to get fucked in the ass or do you just tell us that
When it's done right, I love it.
Thanks Sexy How is it done right or what is done the absolute wrong thing to do
I enjoy it but not with everyone and not for a long time. The best way I can describe it to guys is when I do anal it feel great, but after I get off, it starts to lose it's enjoyment. It's kind of like when a guy gets off and he's super sensitive...but the girl keeps jerking you off. It's real intense and not as enjoyable lol.
Ahh, but when one meets a true anal queen, it is wonderful !

Women turn into different animals when getting ass fucked. The orgasms are different, it is their most personal hole, and it is downright animalistic !

I have know a number of women who prefer to ass fuck over anything else. They fucking love it.
Yes, GOD! Well that's the short answer.

From what I've seen, there is a misconception that all hoes will do absolutely anything and everything just for money. (<-That's whorephobic logic) Speaking for myself, my safety, consent, and desire are paramount. As a Greek friendly companion who loves PSE, and lots of butt stuff such as rimming, FIA, TUHA, TUMA, anal toys, and prostate play, I do it because I enjoy it. The orgasms achieved from anal penetration feel mind bogglingly amazing!

Better ways to do anal in my opinion include cleansing, using what may seem like buttloads of lubricant, and having fun with warming up. Recently, I tried a vibrating butt plug for the first time and it had me feeling both giggly and orgasmic. After giving it a try I was especially excited for my ass pounding.
For me you can't just ram it in. I have to get used to your size big or small. I hate fingers in there if you aren't on my clit lol. When I am comfortable with you all there the way then you can pound it.
Very nice Ladies!!! I may have to try anal one day.....
I enjoy it but I do agree, that after I have a major orgasm from it, continuing to fuck in the ass for very long after is uncomfortable.

i even do enjoy a proper ass pounding.
I just don't get the butt fuck thing. That hole is so tight, I can't even get in, on the off chance I do, it squeezes the life out of junior. I guess the muscles ease up after a while. Some ladies do have a more accessible anus than others though, I guess that's the difference between those who offer it and those who do not.
For the ones who really like it why do they ask extra for it?
For the ones who really like it why do they ask extra for it? Originally Posted by nookiebandit
Because they are hookers and it's a business for them. You think they bump uglies with uglies for fun? Hell no!
As someone who doesn't upsell for Greek (I opt for a minimum time frame instead) upselling likely has much more to do with prep work than a lack of desire. Many companions who offer Greek know that suitors want an as squeaky clean as possible fantasy experience...

Behind the scenes preparation for anal sex is much more involved than the getting ready process for a GFE only no ass play involved date.
For me you can't just ram it in. I have to get used to your size big or small. I hate fingers in there if you aren't on my clit lol. When I am comfortable with you all there the way then you can pound it. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Gawd I miss ur pretty ⭐️ Fish!!