Wanna dutch oven? Not sure that I could do that on command! A topic on farting!!!

Just found the term "dutch oven" on Urban Dictionary. It's basically farting underneath the covers and letting someone else smell it. Or just being mean about it. You can read what the definition is and make your own conclusions.

As for me, I get a few requests ever so often for farting. This is NOT something that I can do on command.

And there are a lot of people who are turned on by it.

I would like to create a topic about blowing wind.

Thoughts? Could be a fun topic!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Priceless!!!
I have a dog who could make a fortune as a provider if that is all it takes.

(Hope this doesn't cross the bounds of bestiality. Self-reporting for Elizabeth's opinion.)
That's so close of a call to be ... hard to tell!

I'll think about it although it DOES sound rather funny!
We always called it Hot Boxing... never a turn on for me, but if used properly with another IS DAMN FUNNY!!!!!

HB

(Hope this doesn't cross the bounds of bestiality. Self-reporting for Elizabeth's opinion.) Originally Posted by tigercat
GAME ON!
My dog can beat your dog at farting, and he does it lying on his back!

(Hope this doesn't cross the bounds of bestiality. Self-reporting for Elizabeth's opinion.) Originally Posted by tigercat
All I have to do is give my dog some people food and he will fart. I have to run outside when he does it too.

Passing gas on command is not something I can't do either. I can pee on command. All I have to do is drink some caffeine and wee wee.
My little brother pulled a dutch oven on me when we were younger. The other thing he did was to fart in a shoe, then catch me by surprise and hold the shoe's inside part over my nose and exclaim, "GAS MASK.....GAS MASK!!"
There is nothing quite as gagging as a dog letting one past the goalie, in a silent manor while laying at your side... HOLY F Batman!
My girl Lab can clear a room and still stay laying right where she dropped the air bomb!

HB
Tia,

I have clients wanting that BAD! If someone could fart on command, they could fill a niche market, for sure.

Thinking ...

EW
How about the term "Gorp"? Someone who gets turned on farting in water and then smelling the bubbles as they surface.
I remember Frank Zappa using the term 'shark bubbles', he was a twisted man! He'd be right at home here!
It's easy to fart on command...just eat quickly and possibly lots of coleslaw/cabbage, and maybe Mexican Food?

To burp on command...drink lots of carbonated beverages.