AmazonLocal deal: Sheraton Galleria for $89

http://local.amazon.com/fort-worth/B...57620_33565080

Don't know how this fits in with provider/providee budgets, but, in case it might be useful, I thought I'd post it.

• In order to receive the full value, travel must be completed by January 31, 2014. If travel is completed after January 31, 2014, you will only be entitled to the paid value of $89 to spend toward a stay at Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria; the paid value does not expire
  • 13% tax is not included and will be collected by the Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria at time of reservation; tax subject to change. Valid credit card required
  • Not valid for stays over the following dates: 10/21/13-10/23/13, 11/11/13-11/20/13, 12/2/13-12/4/13
  • Limit 3 vouchers per purchaser; 3 additional vouchers may be sent as gifts
  • Up to 3 vouchers may be combined for an extended stay
  • Reservations are required and subject to availability
  • Voucher valid any day of the week
  • Valid for up to 2 adults and up to 2 children under the age of 18 in a Deluxe King or Two Double-Bed Room; 1 additional adult guest may be added for an additional $10 per night
  • Customers will receive 2 credits for the breakfast buffet at check-in valid at the Magnolia room on-site; additional breakfast credits may be purchased for $10 each
  • Entire value of each voucher must be redeemed in a single visit
  • Customers must be at least 21 years of age to check in and 21 years of age to consume alcohol
  • Customers will be asked for a credit card to cover incidentals at check-in
  • Not valid on existing or group reservations
  • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
  • Available for use immediately after purchase
  • Amazon Local will refund your unredeemed voucher within 30 days of purchase. Once you book your reservation, your voucher has been redeemed and you may no longer refund your voucher
Can I get a in room Hot Tub
Call and ask.