I'm feeling myself...

I was looking feeling like a million bux$... So I decided to spread the self confidence and happy by starting a thread
Wow! You are really beautiful in that picture!!
Great pic Serenity
I'm a makeup artist and I still have not gotten my lower lash line to look like that. Do tell me your secret!!
Thank u guys... And Hogfan69 I like to think i look good in every picture I take and in person. I look this good in person too lmao. Now I'm just being a smart ass ...

More of my slutty pictures to come soon. U kno i like to keep them fresh
LOL You are, but you rarely show this side of yourself! Very natural beauty. I think I like the 2nd picture even more!
Wow,that's the pretty face I remember looking at awhile back.you little hottie.
LOL You are, but you rarely show this side of yourself! Very natural beauty. I think I like the 2nd picture even more! Originally Posted by Hogfan69
yes I'm not big on putting a lot of my selfies out there but every now and again when I'm feeling myself.. I'm selling pussy not my good looks but hey it does help lol.. U need to come see me in person. I don't believe I've had the privilege of giving u some of my amazing head

Wow,that's the pretty face I remember looking at awhile back.you little hottie. Originally Posted by peter north77
Well I surely didn't forget about Tht huge dick u have. Lol but I'd love to suck it if I ever get the privilege to do so again
Oh gosh,your making me blush..and I would love for you to put another fantastic lip lock on it.
You look breath taking.
Wow, you are very pretty. Thanks for that. Definitely on my list.
Very nice pics!
Wow! Gorgeous. If I can have just one wish...
OK FINE! I'll come back...

Your teeth are perfect!
Whoa! I'm sold. Where do I sign??