So has..

Any of u ladies gave some dick a great sucking lately?... Or any of u wonderful gentlemen had some great pussy straddles ur mind lately?... Just curious.. To kno if anybody had any great fuck or suck stories to share? ?
Smoking hot profile pic, Serenity!!
Thank u sweetie.. Im totally gonna fuck myself a little later and I'm never opposed to company.

But I'll have to come to nwa to get a piece of u my luv Hogmanjones.
Well since you asked...

The other week when it was about to snow, I was out and about. And I thought why not have a little fun before I get snowed in...and so I called up this one girl, and she was able to see me. And I'm not sure if you've heard but she has this special position she gets in to give head, and once she did her work, the pop was pretty extreme. And I was secretly hoping that the snow would come while I was there and I just wouldn't be able to leave. But it didn't happen that way sadly!

And a week or so earlier I had seen her teacher, and that was a pleasure as always...because man can that lady work it as we all know. But I'm gonna say the student has become a master in her own right.
Well since you asked...

The other week when it was about to snow, I was out and about. And I thought why not have a little fun before I get snowed in...and so I called up this one girl, and she was able to see me. And I'm not sure if you've heard but she has this special position she gets in to give head, and once she did her work, the pop was pretty extreme. And I was secretly hoping that the snow would come while I was there and I just wouldn't be able to leave. But it didn't happen that way sadly!

And a week or so earlier I had seen her teacher, and that was a pleasure as always...because man can that lady work it as we all know. But I'm gonna say the student has become a master in her own right. Originally Posted by RJinLR
Now tht good sir was a great suck story. Yes my teacher is the bomb.com, if anybody didn't kno, now they kno. Selena25 is my late night undercover lover and friend who has taught me very well.

I may be exaggerating a tad on the lovers part but she does fuvk me and lick me real real good.. Not to toot either of our horns or anything but IJS. Lol
Thank u sweetie.. Im totally gonna fuck myself a little later and I'm never opposed to company.

But I'll have to come to nwa to get a piece of u my luv Hogmanjones.
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Come back to NWA and you won't be fucking yourself, that's for sure! Bring that friend of yours, too!
SerenityXX, nice thread . Sadly I don't have a story but hopefully I will after my trip to Dallas.
Come back to NWA and you won't be fucking yourself, that's for sure! Bring that friend of yours, too! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
oh we will be back very soon.

SerenityXX, nice thread . Sadly I don't have a story but hopefully I will after my trip to Dallas. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Dallas is always a great time.
Why yes, I have given some dick a great sucking lately...

Dallas is always a great time.
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Yes it is, it just too far otherwise I'd be there more frequently
"So has" is a great question. In my case it is "so has anyone NCNS me twice in less than a year?" Oh yes, there is only one person that has done that. Who would that be? Mysteries abound. Good luck gents. If your ops are limited, good luck to you. Prepare to waste some.
quote-----Dallas is always a great time.

YEP I sure am!!! LOL...just kidding!.

A bump is appropriate here.
a little suckie fuckie would be nicer.

or is that what you meant?