Quick question about phone records

Good evening,

I'm relatively new to hobbying but I have a quick question - has anyone ever see a provider get busted and then give up their of clients from their phone records? I was extremely stupid and did not use a hobby phone the first time and essentially got money stolen from me from a girl and her pimp. I don't care about the money lost and consider that a life lesson, but I'm worried that these people will eventually be caught and it's very likely the cops could go through text messages from a couple weeks ago.

In your experience have you ever seen this happen? Or does LE typically go after johns in sting operations instead? Thanks to everyone for their advice in advance, I'm just really paranoid. This was a TOFTT girl from bp btw, not an actual agency.
Spamming the board with the same question is a bit much.

If this level of paranoia actually exists within you, I suggest you get a wife or a girlfriend.
Hello Toots
Just a friendly suggestion...
Even though texts are in cyberspace forever...Start deleting your texts and calls as soon as conversation is over.
The NSA knows everything, keeps everything, and it is just a matter of time.
Tick Tock

Nah, I'm just yanking your chain.
The NSA isn't worried about the whores you talk to.
You didn't text too did you?
I did text but only inquired about time and rates... nothing about specific acts. And I deleted them after the conversation.
Spamming the board with the same question is a bit much.

If this level of paranoia actually exists within you, I suggest you get a wife or a girlfriend. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
AMEN! Best thing this woman has ever said!
ARC cannot seem to understand all of his hobby questions could be answered by a simple search. He is obviously not smart enough to do his due diligence.
Give up now.

And make a tin-foil hat. Satellites you know. They switch the flip and zap!
As T2D said very accurate. So OP please exit...the board....focus on the golf game or any sporting activities you like. Perhaps soccer. Cheers.
Hey OP,

Going back to your first thread on the national forum:

Where's the link to the ad? What was the phone number? Where is the link to the alert about her you supposedly found later? City? Date? Neighborhood? Descriptions of the perps? You have studiously left all of these questions unanswered.

Either post it all UITB in the appropriate alert forum, or move on. Your questions have been answered. You haven't answered a thing in return.

OTOH, if you're a retread/shandle/mandle, please get on with the shit stirring and trolling already. That's much more entertaining than tedious and silly questions.
Even though texts are in cyberspace forever.... Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
that is not correct
that is not correct Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Good Morning Sunshine
You are correct Sir.

I watch too many Forensic Analyst shows on my down time.

The NSA has everything. They keep; a copy of it all. What do you think the "cloud" is and just check out when it was created. Coincidence? I thinck knot. Even so called burner phone are identifiable and they can track you via the cameras that recorded your purchase. Facial recognition and all.
Hey if you can see it on TV and it is on the internet it aint scifi. I wood look over your shoulder a lot if I were you.
Bon jour.
How many sms messages did the NSA produce to help with the Macondo case?

ps: when i buy my burner phones and sims and scratch offs...I always wear my Dorian G. Boardman disguise.
^ is this a trick question