Are u serious? NOOOOO!

A guy just contacts me & asks for a session, says hes seen me before & wrote a review... I looked up the review & remember he was a good time, and don't recall any red flags.. THEN, he starts talking in a really quiet creeper voice & says: I've got something to bring you.. I asked what he had & he said: a pair of your underwear!.. WTF? I asked him if he seriously took my undies. He strait up said: i didnt think you'd mind.. Needless to say: I declined seeing him & probably won't see him again..

LADIES: has this happened to ya before?

GUYS: would u take ANYTHING from a provider w/o her knowledge?

PM me for the handle if interested..
I thought you didnt wear any underwear? Will need visual confirmation so I know you arent just pulling my leg.
I heard CutePapi will "take" the cover off without the providers knowledge, does that count? He also "takes" videos without their knowledge, so I read.

Persuant to your initial inquiry, only a twisted individual would take a memento of the encounter.

(She puts the lotion on the skin!) Comes to mind.
..... WTF? I asked him if he seriously took my undies. He strait up said: i didnt think you'd mind..
. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Wait, WTF* did this ?!

* Who The Fuck
Holy Gawd NO!
I am so grateful to say that NOTHING like that has ever happened to me. Not in the almost 16 years in this "Hobby" anyway. I have had undies kept in my RW escapades....but that was with my permission. lol
....and.... did he at least say that he washed them after he was "done" with them?

Thats kinda creepy.

The only thing I would ever "take" is i would "take my time" on that greek thing you spoke of a couple weeks ago....otherwise it is theft.
Did he wear them first?

Seriously, what does a pair of panties cost now days?

Damn, I had a provider take some money one time but I thinck it was because I left it on the nightstand.
Did he wear them first?

Seriously, what does a pair of panties cost now days?

Damn, I had a provider take some money one time but I thinck it was because I left it on the nightstand. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

I had no idea he even snatched them up. Who digs thru a clothes hamper & takes undies? If thats a fetish he has, he could have asked & i would have gave him a pair...
Not cool at all. Creepy.
I had no idea he even snatched them up. Who digs thru a clothes hamper & takes undies? If thats a fetish he has, he could have asked & i would have gave him a pair... Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
He's probably the only one who has admitted it.

I give "crotch sniffer" credit for fessing up.
Thats creepy AF.
I caught someone taking my used thigh highs out of the garbage after our date, lol
(He shall remain nameless )

I thought it was cute even though he was a bit embarrassed, he rolled them up and put them in his pocket on the way out.
  • Heman
  • 06-26-2017, 06:18 PM
^^lmfao
Thats creepy AF. Originally Posted by Kammye
TFF... perfect
fetish creeps