Grand Island?

Thinking about stopping in Grand island on my way from here to there? Any info?
There is really nothing in grand island!
if you can get some guys to pre book it might be worth it. You might have some luck since all the cops in ne except omaha go there for training
There is a gal from Lincoln who goes to GI all the time, but she has a bunch of regulars. The prebooking thing would be to your advantage because GI I would assume has a very limited market, but no competition with a bunch of providers. I would also assume that most punters from GI would make the drive to Lincoln or Omaha to see a provider.
And GI draws people from Hastings and Kearney as well. Since harvest is done, my guess is you might get a few horny farmers ready to celebrate harvest being done.
Grand Island has recently been seeing a few more quality girls make a stop here. The two girls I've met there the past couple weeks both said they did pretty good here, good enough to commit to coming back anyway.

As for making the trip to Lincoln or Omaha for a girl I used to do that quite often but with work now I rarely get the opportunity, so when a good provider does make a stop here I'll book everytime and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
I do wonderfully in Grand Island . . . you will pull from as far away as North Platte if you advertise well and in advance. Pre-book and schedule well, if you need a recommend on where to stay, PM me.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Thank you all so much. My calendar (that i made last night) says I'm stopping in Grand is 11/16 going from CO Springs to Omaha (thats what the cal says anyway)

Can y'all read this link? See the calendar? I'm having issues.

https://www.google.com/calendar/ical...blic/basic.ics
Your calendar isn't pulling up for me hun..
demmittohellandgone
It shows up but no tour dates or anything..
  • myiah
  • 11-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Just came from GI (first time there)... it was gr8! I will be visiting again soon! ^_^
Grand Island works better for me. Its only an hour from where I live vs 2 1/2 to Omaha and 2 to Lincoln. When your a married farmer being gone for 6 hours a day is kind of hard to pull off where a quick trip to Grand Island is no big deal. If I coulld just get this damn corn picked so I could go see Ms. Babee on Wednesday. I have seen a few there and even convinced one provider who you all know well to meet me in Central City when I was hauling corn to the ethanol plant. And may I suggest York. Halfway between Lincoln and Grand Island. Nice town with a few nice motels and very minimal LE. Just I thought. And gosh dang it Myiah I missed you.
Thanks,

I just have to make a stop between COS and Omaha.