Email Address: -
URL / Website: Twitter tryst youll find her
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Henrietta near mcc
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is 5'3 blonde 120lbs. Small but not a spinner. Nice fat ass. Her girls are man made.
Recommendation: Yes
and what made you say YES?

while undeniably sexy and beautiful seems not alot for alot
WTF....that's a yes??
She does take a nice photo but way out of my budget for the experience...
This is why I don't do reviews anymore everyone just bitches about em.. You paid to much. The service wasn't enough blah blah blah I've learned not to trust 70% of the members on here because y'all will bang wacked out girls skinny af with sores all over them talking she's a spinner and sexy af...i book a appt I'm so disgusted by them I fake that I got a txt pay them and just fking leave y'all cheap af...Casey is sexy af and a amazing provider and guys must be seeing her cause she keeps coming back to the Roc
While u r right im a cheapass i think the folks chiming it were less bitching about her rate and no one denied her physical beauty but more were confused that ur own striking criticisms of her performance and ur session would lend itself to asking why the yes recommend.

Had u paid 1000 and hour and loved the whole experience good for you and ur money to spend any way u see fit.

But to pay a good buck for not a great fuck and then give a yes seems to validate hotties charging big bucks for poor fucks.

You never see someone question rates on women like naughtynikki or rose valentine because no matter the rate they always deliver the goods
What does the upsell VIP price include? Bareback?
While u r right im a cheapass i think the folks chiming it were less bitching about her rate and no one denied her physical beauty but more were confused that ur own striking criticisms of her performance and ur session would lend itself to asking why the yes recommend.

Had u paid 1000 and hour and loved the whole experience good for you and ur money to spend any way u see fit.

But to pay a good buck for not a great fuck and then give a yes seems to validate hotties charging big bucks for poor fucks.

You never see someone question rates on women like naughtynikki or rose valentine because no matter the rate they always deliver the goods Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
yep
I gave a yes because shes hot.
I gave a yes because shes hot. Originally Posted by 585daddy
I take it Hot to look at

rather than Hot to trot

hard finding both at times

or bad day, YMMV mmm or both thingy
She's a gorgeous girl with a smoking hot body, but her performance can be a little lackluster. She's a sweetheart to talk to though, very down to earth so I would definitely see her again. The real problem is that her booker is a pain in the ass. Makes you re verify even as an established client and requires a lot of personal information. It's a shame too because Casey if a great girl.
She’s good but her prices have gone way up recently.
She’s good but her prices have gone way up recently. Originally Posted by TheClouding89
well for many Hot ta look at beats out Hot to Trot

I like Hot to Trot if I can keep eyes open and stay hard.