Is anyone in here a night owl?? (( eom ))

Is anyone in here a night owl?? (( eom ))
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2021, 11:04 AM
I know a lot of hookers that don't sleep for days, wonder why that is? We named them sleepy hookers years ago, a lot of them fall asleep when it's go time in front of the clients SMH
ME ME ME!!
Or just up from acid reflux.
I dont think I could be up for days, I enjoy my bed and snuggling up in it. Ive always just been more of a night person
I know a lot of hookers that don't sleep for days, wonder why that is? We named them sleepy hookers years ago, a lot of them fall asleep when it's go time in front of the clients SMH Originally Posted by BLM69
That sounds like something else! Maybe, just maybe, we could guess that we should avoid those ladies.

• BLM69
  • 06-13-2021, 04:36 PM
That sounds like something else! Maybe, just maybe, we could guess that we should avoid those ladies.

Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Those types go hand and hand with the hobby, some are just better hiding it from the clients
I'm a day sleeper due to my job. I guess that makes me a night owl.
Oh yes. Sometimes I stay up as late as 9:30pm. Such a rebel.
Oh yes. Sometimes I stay up as late as 9:30pm. Such a rebel. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Only if there's something good on TV. And even then, it's not unlike for me to just pass out anyway. Lol.

But then I usually wake up about 2a and not really go back to sleep... the wheels start churning... so I guess that would make me a late-night night owl.
I sleep eat a lot. Caught myself on the security camera at 3am the other night, sitting on the front porch downing a huge bag of Twizzlers. I have absolutely no memory of doing it, but it happens often according to kids, cameras and magically disappearing groceries.
I use to be a when I was younger.