Barter vs dicker

When a guy try to bring price down but still paying cash it dicker, when a guy willing to pay a lot just in oil, gold, silver,a new car some other good it barter. It seem some pie don't know different in there adds.
Interesting thread.

For me, the object of the hobby is to dicker, unless I’m just looking to liquor.
Barter to me is anything of equal value to my donation that I need. I've done deer.meat, items from Home Depot, guns, ammo, gift cards....why not. Easier on you than a cash withdrawal
  • BLM69
  • 06-27-2021, 07:01 PM
Barter to me is anything of equal value to my donation that I need. I've done deer.meat, items from Home Depot, guns, ammo, gift cards....why not. Easier on you than a cash withdrawal Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I've never heard of a meat for meat barter lol
I have considered whoring for flooring!
Just be careful-- sometimes if you try too hard to barter, you'll never get the chance to dicker.
Just be careful-- sometimes if you try too hard to barter, you'll never get the chance to dicker. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I usually try cash to fuck... and sometimes THAT actually works!!
First barter . . .then dick-'er!

Trading services can be made to work.

But seriously folks . . .don't do either. Do your research, settle on a lady you like based on her reviews and pics . . .AND her posted donation. Don't be a cheapscate, be prepared to match what is expected. If that is too much for you, find another lady.