Just a Courtesy update..

Hey guys! So I am sure alot of you have heard about my NCNS.. Yes, this happened. I apologize to the client and will make things right. This is not a usual behavior for me!! I have just had a very busy schedule and ALOT of personal issues going on!! Hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous day!!

XOXOXO.. Sugar (;
It sucks that it happened but it happens. As long as you make it up I am sure the client will leave with a smile!
Hi sugar cheeks, I was a ncns with several bp providers, no eccie ladies though. I was bad boy and need a good spanking, so can I make it up with you for my naughty behavior?!
Hope to meet you soon
would love to meet you some time. Check your inbox
Sugar Marie continues to NOT make things right even after given more opportunities. Such a shame, because she is a fun girl when she shows up.
Just seen her Sunday. Didn't have any problems just running alittle late but she kept in contact.
Sugar Marie continues to NOT make things right even after given more opportunities. Such a shame, because she is a fun girl when she shows up. Originally Posted by plymouthdan
Well, hey! It works for Coco.

Maybe "hard to get" is a new marketing strategy! Lol
Well, hey! It works for Coco.

Maybe "hard to get" is a new marketing strategy! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I'm not sure what you mean by this but he has been my ONLY NCNS EVER..

And plymouthdan, yes I have yet to make up for it and again I apologize. But lets not forget to mention the times I was available to come see you ans you canceled as well!! I agree, you are alot of fun as well.. but if you think posting negative comments about me is gonna justify something or "get me back" then no babe!! I still have alllll of my other satisfied clients. I care about ALL of clients. But I feel what happens between me and them should be our business, not a whole public forum's..

I had fun worldtraveler!! It was a blast!

And plymouthdan, yes I have yet to make up for it and again I apologize. But lets not forget to mention the times I was available to come see you ans you canceled as well!! I agree, you are alot of fun as well.. but if you think posting negative comments about me is gonna justify something or "get me back" then no babe!! I still have alllll of my other satisfied clients. I care about ALL of clients. But I feel what happens between me and them should be our business, not a whole public forum's..

I had fun worldtraveler!! It was a blast! Originally Posted by sugar.marie

And you think posting negative comments about him makes you come across as the caring PROvider? The one who should have taken ten seconds to call or text and say "Hey I can't do today due to_______". Which by the way you said it he did for you a few times. So why did you not return the same respect for his time as he did with you?

I had fun worldtraveler!! It was a blast! Originally Posted by sugar.marie
I think what she was trying to say in a polite way was Fuck you Your Fired
I do not have to explain myself to you nor anyone else on this site. I didn't say anything bad about him in any way!?! Y'all have a great day..

XOXOXO.. SUGAR
I think what she was trying to say in a polite way was Fuck you Your Fired Originally Posted by Worldtravler
No..

Trust me if I want to tell a bitch to fuck the hell off I will make it where even she knows I said it.

She states she doesn't have to "explain herself to anyone on the board except the member she NCNS'ed" yet makes a very public threAD about it. When she could have just pm'ed that member and tried to make it up that way since after all she claims she doesn't have to explain herself to anyone here.

And in this threAD she claims the member she NCNS'ed cancelled on her a few times (yet I take it the way it was worded at least he had the respect for her time to let her know about said cancellation).

But who fucking cares since after all she doesn't have to explain herself to anyone in her very public threAD post.