Shawnee bust

Why do girls still go to kansas, it just does not make any sense to me, Even if your lived there why would you conduct business there.

http://www.kmbc.com/news/22799683/detail.html
What gets me is the guy that ratted her out. According to the article the police stopped him and asked what his business was there. How about "mind your own F#$%NG business". I'm sure he was intimidated but that just means he was a coward.
Unbelievable, it wasn't her fault he didn't have the balls to just say he was visiting someone, and leave at that.
So the guy will have to testify in court that he was "with her" or how does this work? I dont get it.
Looks like he ratted himself out too, he got a ticket according to the article. They could have detained him, harassed him, but without proof, seems to me they had nothing. He spoke, now they have them both. Think they will apply the screws to him to turn in other providers? Btw, I didn't find anything in the JOCO booking report for that day.
You would be suprised at who shits all over themselves when they have a badge shoved in their face. I wonder if this has anything to do with Mongers recent thread about the police using reviews against you, hmmmmmm.
Don't get all excited and jizz all over yourself, DD. I'm just fine.

I clicked the link expecting a video. Was there more or just the short article? Shawnee is a strange place to hobby. Hrmm.

I'm off to start a "What to do" thread.
Unfortunately, the guy did not practice the "STFU" rule that late Master Dennis always echoes when crap like that happens. However, no one mentioned in the article...LE said a tip to look for illegal sex trade ads on a local Web site that somehow led to a woman's arrest. LE was probably waiting in ambush for any unlucky John that walks out from the suspected incall location. Whatever scare tactics they used...it worked for them as it resulted into 1 ticket and 1 arrest. Those two need good lawyers. Also, there are many questions to this...Who tipped LE? Nosey neighbors? What local website ad...BP, CL, etc? How discreet was the ad? How discreet was the woman?

According to one Denver ASP, she avoids visiting KS because its a bust and opted visiting MO or OK instead. Things like that can spook both ladies and gents alike. I recall late Dennis gave out his attorney's, Mr Marquart, number for those anyone in need of a lawyer.

Stay safe out there...
Wow...I see a VERY UTR 'friend' that lives right around there and we were supposed to get together on Tuesday...she was suppose to call me.

I hope and pray that wasn't her...Somebody PM when they can find out the name of the provider so I can confirm.
  • KCJoe
  • 03-11-2010, 12:02 AM
you ask why the ladies even work out of Johnson County. I would ask why a hobbiest would even visit a Johnson County location unless they are stupid, or too inexperianced to stay away from there.
I would be inclined to agree with you KCJoe however...whether experienced or not...a hobbyist may be more comfortable going to a provider's incall even in a high risk area if they were going to an apt. or home versus a hotel room

Wouldn't you agree with that logic?
I think LE has used an apartment before in Lenexa. Everything has some degree of risk...
I think LE has used an apartment before in Lenexa. Everything has some degree of risk... Originally Posted by lacrew_2000
You are correct. KCTV had a sting in conjunction with Lenexa LE about 2 years ago that allegedly used a well-known provider as the "bait" at an apartment in Lenexa. This is why I would suggest never seeing any provider in Lenexa, even very well-known, well-reviewed and intelligent providers if their incall was anywhere in Lenexa (I-35 and 87th, I-35 and 95th).
Still no booking report, which should make everyone go hmmmmm. No arrest could mean cooperation or it could be that they just wrote a summons and did not arrrest her. But I am not sure i would take the chance.
I think some of us know who she is. As far as being busted it could happen anywhere. KCMO had a big sting up north last year. Cities east af the metro also had sting operations going on. Just be careful who you see and what you say on this or any other board. You never know who is watching.