Latest Client Review

A review was written about me this morning and I wanted to add a sumed experience from my perspective.

The client I saw was rough, aggressive and disrespectful to myself, my boundries and my services.

Ladies, check info share a bit later for a few details.
Sorry to hear that JAde. Never makes for a fun experience.

DA
Sorry to hear that as well Jade.....but from what you say, I don't think the review in question will hold much merit considering your history of all previous positive reviews.
A review was written about me this morning and I wanted to add a sumed experience from my perspective.

The client I saw was rough, aggressive and disrespectful to myself, my boundries and my services.

Ladies, check info share a bit later for a few details. Originally Posted by Jade Green
As was stated before hon, you are a wonderful provider and have many admirers. There are always two sides to every event. Keep your head up and keep being YOU
Jade very sorry for the bad experience.
You seem very nice and are quite attractive!
I agree the negative review will have little merit here!

Keep your head up and provide an enjoyable session within your limits. If you provide the service or activities you include on your menu. There should be no one with a complaint.
You are on my "to do list" and hope we get to meet soon!
Looking at the activities list....looks like he had a fucking good time to me.

You handled this nicely. Now just go on being you.

Honestly, I don't know you....but I sure would like to.

Finally, others are going to suggest it....so just so you'll know. You can remove all doubt by posting a fresh pic of boobies or taint or both....on this thread. Not for me of course....but for the others

• TheDr
  • 01-25-2014, 08:28 PM

Finally, others are going to suggest it....so just so you'll know. You can remove all doubt by posting a fresh pic of boobies or taint or both....on this thread. Not for me of course....but for the others

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Dude you are hilarious! I already know where this is going... Ok, let me tee it up for you. "Hey GS, what kind of tits do you prefer?"

I'm sure you'd like her. I've always had wonderful sessions with her.
Dude you are hilarious! I already know where this is going... Ok, let me tee it up for you. "Hey GS, what kind of tits do you prefer?" Originally Posted by TheDr

Guys, this is about JADE
You may not wanna post taint in the open sweetie
Dude you are hilarious! I already know where this is going... Ok, let me tee it up for you. "Hey GS, what kind of tits do you prefer?" Originally Posted by TheDr
It was not meant to be funny. I was just making a winning suggestion. Somebody with a better memory can remind me of the lady that got the TKO on the first post with the tittie pic. I looked for it the other day but couldn't find it based on the two or three ladies I was thinking of. I was thinking DM....but I couldn't find it. Whoever it was...had some golden globes.

Guys, this is about JADE Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Exactly....so lets start with these in case she's already asleep for the night:

(scroll down for some nice titties......)

Exactly....so lets start with these in case she's already asleep for the night:

(scroll down for some nice titties......)

AWESOME
AWESOME Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Now.....let's take away the mystery:

....and note that 3/8" gap between her groin and undies. (just sayin')

Now.....let's take away the mystery:

....and note that 3/8" gap between her groin and undies. (just sayin')

She's beutiful, isn't she...
I'm glad you posted this. When I saw that he gave you a "No" .... I balked. You provided more than enough service for $200.

I swear some of these guys are fucking whinny pussys. They can't get their wife or girlfriend (whom they spend $1,000's on) to suck them off once a decade, but you do it twice in 1 night for a mear $200 and all it earns you is a "no" review ... fuck him ... he needs to go play in traffic.