Do you prefer a lived-in incall or one that's clearly business?

Do you find walking into a provider's home comforting or off-putting? Do you judge her for not wanting to pay for two apartments or do you consider it good business?

What is your perfect incall? Realistically. I'd love a castle, but that's not happening in this life time.
Do you find walking into a provider's home comforting or off-putting? Do you judge her for not wanting to pay for two apartments or do you consider it good business?

What is your perfect incall? Realistically. I'd love a castle, but that's not happening in this life time. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
Whores that turn tricks in their homes have ZERO self respect or respect for the community they live in.....

Then again.... They are whores...... There is no reason to expect much from them to begin with.
I personally like the love in in call. I hate hotels
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2015, 11:15 AM
It depends a lot on the relationship with the lady in question. Not the same answer for all ladies I might see.
I personally like the love in in call. I hate hotels Originally Posted by Passion2015
+1
Whether it's a dedicated Incall or her home doesn't matter much to me. As long as it's safe, neat and private.
I've seen providers in hotels, dedicated incalls, their homes, etc. I honestly didn't care but the ones I saw at their homes were for the most part providers that I had developed a closer relationship with over time.
  • tzv13
  • 05-22-2015, 12:48 PM
I don't mind either. Whatever makes the provider more comfortable is what I like.
I'd love a castle, but that's not happening in this life time. Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet
It's a magic kingdom when you are in it!

doesn't matter much to me. As long as it's safe, neat and private. Originally Posted by TerraFirma
+1

Dedicated in-calls are best. Hobby and RW acitivity are separated. Hotel in-calls can be OK, but not really preferred. Upscale apartment complexes are my favorite and where I feel the most safe.

I do NOT like live-in in-calls, especailly when the provider has other family living there, who are "out" during the appointment.

There is one ATX provider who I will not see because she provides only in her apartment while her SO is working an afternoon-evening shift. She keeps telling me that he doesn't come home unexpectedly, but I am not willing to put myself in that situation. I don't care how hot the lady might be, that is just too big a risk. She is not open to out-call at a local hotel either.

Just my two cents.
I am with BB. I feel safest when not in a live-in in-call. I would prefer a dedicated in-call, versus a Hotel/motel.
If'n it's a single gal an' she's got one bedroom fer herself an' one fer fukkin' johns, who tha hell's gonna know when they walk in, if'n she lives thar or it's an all bidness incall? It's only ob-vee-us if'n they's gots kid 'r roomies livin' thar if'n thar incall is thar ressy-dence instaid o' jus' a hobby pad.
As for using incalls where they live....
Does it make a difference if the lady is single? Or if she has kids that only live with her part time but takes those days off?
On the other hand what about shared incalls with other providers?
I'm OK with live-in in calls if the lady is single, or if she has kids who don't live with her all the time.
I prefer incall to the lady's home, as long as the potential problems are taken care of.

Nosy neighbors are likely to be a problem. Hard to handle unless low volume or somehow set up such that the traffic isn't obvious.

Shouldn't be unduly messy.
PERSONALLY ,,, I LIKE MY OWN INDEPENDENT INCALL SPACE TO BE ON THAT SANITIZED SIDE + AND + I HIDE MY PERSONAL STUFF !!! WHEN I AM WORKING ON MY OWN ,,, I LIKE BEING IN A SANITIZED HOTEL ROOM OR MY OWN APARTMENT WITH MY POSSESSIONS TUCKED AWAY !!! I WANT TO EXPERIENCE WITH ME TO STAND OUT IN YOUR MEMORY AS SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND ,,, SO ,,, I DON T LEAVE PILES OF LAUNDRY OUT ,,, ETC ... I ALSO DON T WAN T ANYTHING I OWN TO COMPETE WITH YOUR FANTASY ,,, IN YOUR MIND !!! (( WHEN I AM IN AUSTIN ,,, I WORK AT MY BEST FRIEND S HOUSE ,,, SO ,,, THAT IS A DIFFERENT STORY ))

ON A RELATED NOTE ;;; I SAW THIS SAME THREAD TOPIC ON ANOTHER LOCAL BOARD (( NOT ATX COED )) A LONG TIME AGO !!! IT WAS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE THREADS TO READ !!! I READ ALL OF THE COMMENTS !!! THERE WAS ONE GUY WHO SURPRISED ME WITH HIS COMMENT ,,, WHICH ,,, WAS THAT " WORK APARTMENTS " MADE HIM FEEL WEIRD BECAUSE HE COULD NOT STOP THINKING = " SHE GOT THIS APARTMENT ... JUST TO HAVE SEX IN ALL DAY ... THAT IS WEIRD !!! " ... NOBODY EVER SAID ANYTHING LIKE THAT TO ME + AND + IT NEVER OCCURRED TO ME THAT ANY MEN HAD THAT KIND OF IMAGINATION ABOUT IT !!! LOL : D